🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I MUST NEVER EVER SUPPOSE THAT 30 MIN. IS ENOUGH TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CITY AT 6PM CAUSE MORE THAN THE TRAFFIC RUSH THERE'S ALWAYS A FUCKIN ACCIDENT IN THE MIDDLE OR THE ROADWAYS ARE JUST MISBUILT. NOT TO MENTION THAT WHEN I GET LATE IT'S ALWAYS MY FAULT.

How come?

Okay, so there's this girl at my school I'm kinda friends with and at lunch I saw her sitting at the top of the stairs kinda like curled up and shaking, and I went over there and tried to help her calm down and breathe and make sure she didn't fall down the stairs until a counselor person came and got her, and then apparently in class she had another one and passed out and maybe hit her head and had to be taken away by an ambulance.

But that's not the bad part, after lunch people asked me what was going on and I told them she was having a panic attack because she doesn't like it when people fight, and the responses were things like "lol that's dumb" "lol bullshit she's such a bullshitter" "lol i hope it happens again so i can see it and laugh" "lol she's so stupid" "lol not even" and then after the next time they were like "lol she seizured again11" "lol that's hilarious" "lol i hate her" "looolololol" "lol bullshit" and every time I tried to tell them stuff they were like, just making fun of her and crap, and showing how little they know about anything.

And then I called them all ignorant idiots. :blush: