✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do people really shave their toes/feet?

The Mad Hatter

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hobbit feet are so nasty. What keeps them from wearing shoes? Shoes are not that great of a technological advancement. Even for hobbits.

How the fuck are you supposed to walk to Mordor with no shoes?

Seriously.

They have naturally padded feet. It's in the first page or two of The Hobbit.

That is true.

This kinda makes me wanna drag out Lord of the Rings and read the whole trilogy again. :dead:

DO IT DO IT DO IT! :wacky:

I have to take a 2-year-break or so, because 8 times is enough for now. :P

Well, the thing is, I didn't particularly enjoy it the first time I read it. I would use reading it for school as an explanation for that, if it weren't for the fact that some of my favorite books were books that I've read for school.

Well, the thing is, I didn't particularly enjoy it the first time I read it. I would use reading it for school as an explanation for that, if it weren't for the fact that some of my favorite books were books that I've read for school.

Me neither. But that might have been because I read it when I was about 10.

Perhaps. I read Jane Eyre twice. The first time was in seventh grade, because I wanted to. I liked it, but I enjoyed it much more the second time (my senior year in high school, for class) because I could actually understand the parts that I didn't understand when reading it the first time. Age can have that effect, I suppose.

Perhaps. I read Jane Eyre twice. The first time was in seventh grade, because I wanted to. I liked it, but I enjoyed it much more the second time (my senior year in high school, for class) because I could actually understand the parts that I didn't understand when reading it the first time. Age can have that effect, I suppose.