✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I don't like it when... [Music]

eff-exx

Okay, this is sort of how it goes.

Name something you don't like about music (the music people listen to or how you feel when someone comments about your music, the music of today, how a song goes, etc).

It can also be 'I didn't like it when...', if you're reminded me of something about music that you didn't like it then.

Example : I don't like it when people mess up one of my favourite songs during their covers.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like it when a band I love is on a popular soundtrack and the fact that I have them on my iPod makes me seem like I just got into them after the soundtrack and then I get lumped into that category of people with all the rest of them and I have no pride. :disappointed:

I don't like it when a band I love is on a popular soundtrack and the fact that I have them on my iPod makes me seem like I just got into them after the soundtrack and then I get lumped into that category of people with all the rest of them and I have no pride. :disappointed:

this :disappointed:

i don't like it when a good 'unknown' band gets popular and change all their style as their ego grow more than their music evolve. :shame:

I don't like it when people's opinions of an artist's personality affects their view on a person's music. It shouldn't go that way. Kanye West is a huge douche, but I actually kinda like the music he produces.

...Well, maybe that wasn't a very good example, but you get my point.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't like it when people claim to LOVE a band and only know one or two of the most popular songs that band has.

YES!!!

I hate it when a really good song is on a Twilight soundtrack, and when I have it on my iPod because I had it before people judge me as a Twilight faggot.

What song Anette?

I hate it when the radio ruins a really good song that you liked before people found it.

*cough viva la vida *cough

I hate is when an Artist is popular and gets attention just because of some gimic or crazy way they dress or act.

It should be about the music. I hate it when they're ...on top of that... EVERYWHERE.. completely inescapable ..on the radio.. in stores.. on the web.. in the burger king drive through

and then to call them "original" when they just dress and act crazy for the attention and you know if it was just them, plainly dressed and the songs that were written for them, everyone would have no interest because when you get past all the bullshit ...the actual music... SUCKS!

also hate musical elitists

do you really think saying your fav band is better than mine will change the way i feel?

no!

if anything i'll protect it even more so and not even want to give your favorite music a chance because you've just alienated me by being such a close minded fascist douche.

I don't like it when people claim to LOVE a band and only know one or two of the most popular songs that band has.

THAT.

I don't like it when artists do remixes of songs by other artists and remix it so much that they lose the basic essence of the song they were remixing.

i don't like it when a band is underrated.

I don't like it when people suddenly change their opinions of a band merely because they make an appearance on a soundtrack to a movie that many people don't necessarily like.

MUSE!

those kind of people are stupid!