✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I don't like it when... [Music]

eff-exx

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like it when people scroll right past new music being offered to them when they already have their own better-known bands like Muse or Keane or whatever. I listen to a lot of obscure bands and I don't want to flaunt them around like a hipster, I want to evangelize and share it because I know it's accessible and enjoyable. :\

That's perfectly understandable. I personally feel that whether it's well-known or not is arbitrary. How it sounds to my ears is much more important.

That's perfectly understandable. I personally feel that whether it's well-known or not is arbitrary. How it sounds to my ears is much more important.

Completely agree.

I don't like it when people assume that the only reason I call myself a fan of a band is because I think the band members are cute, or because they're popular (not directed to you admnistramation, this has happened to me a few times before), because I choose which bands I like based on how they sound. Music > looks/popularity. :nod:

Completely agree.

I don't like it when people assume that the only reason I call myself a fan of a band is because I think the band members are cute, or because they're popular (not directed to you admnistramation, this has happened to me a few times before), because I choose which bands I like based on how they sound. Music > looks/popularity. :nod:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I don't like it when people think that you only listen to one band, artist, or genre. You are allowed to like different things.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, of the '70s, '80s, and '90s. It includes:

♦ "Venus"

♦ "My Sharona"

♦ "We're Not Gonna Take It"

♦ "The Final Countdown"

♦ "What Is Love?"

♦ "Achy Breaky Heart"

In fact, I may look later and see if someone recorded it and posted it on YouTube.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I absolutely despise it when people hate on The Fray for absolutely no reason, even Coldplay fans here do when they make almost the same kind of music as the band we all love, Coldplay

Only albums I could see people on here not liking is Helios and maybe scars and stories