✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I don't like it when... [Music]

eff-exx

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I don't like it when I can't find albums anywhere.

I don't like it when a band I like seems to be taking FOREVER in the studio

THOSE. Living in a relatively small East Texas town sucks. I can never find anything of interest. As for the band thing...yeah, let's just say I'm glad Josh Groban promised his album would come out in November. :snobby:

I dont like it when I dont give a band I have loved since I was 7 the proper attention they deserve because I obsessed over my #1 fav band.

Then listen to the right song which I havent heard since I was dancing around my room in a Pochahontas costume ....fall in love with them all over

but at the same time feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo guilty!!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like it when my mother calls me greedy because I don't want people listening to my music, and she tells me it's unacceptable and I need to get over myself...

And then I can't convince her that it's not me being greedy and I tell her one reason I don't like people listening to my music and such and she tells me it's stupid.

;__________;

• 10 months later...
I don't like it when people idolize one band to the extend it comes in the way of their judgment.

That wouldn't be the lovely miss Amy Millan playing the guitar on your avatar, would it?

I don't like it when people scroll right past new music being offered to them when they already have their own better-known bands like Muse or Keane or whatever. I listen to a lot of obscure bands and I don't want to flaunt them around like a hipster, I want to evangelize and share it because I know it's accessible and enjoyable. :\