✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I don't like it when... [Music]

eff-exx

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...when I drive in the car, put on the radio and get to listen to the most pathetic piece of a song: 'The Final Countdown' by Europe. The crazy synthesizer- fanfares. :mad:

I hate it so much.

That or some Phil Collins cheese. <- To which I sometimes sing along. :disappointed:

That's exactly who I was referring to when I wrote that. Fans are saying that their "Twilight-era" music sucks. What the hell? :disappointed:

honestly, i don't consider them as fans. i admit Neutron Collision Start is a bit cheesy but it doesn't mean that we've got to hate them...:confused:

That's exactly who I was referring to when I wrote that. Fans are saying that their "Twilight-era" music sucks. What the hell? :disappointed:

Even if that was true it'd be a good thing. Its not Twilight would ever be worthy of the best that Muse is capable of.

I don't like it when I say Eclipse OST is amazing and the answer goes like 'Muse'.

I don't like it when people say they that they'll only like a band if it isn't mainstream.

OMG I'M LIKE THAT. :freak:

But I still respect mainstream music.

honestly, i don't consider them as fans. i admit Neutron Collision Start is a bit cheesy but it doesn't mean that we've got to hate them...:confused:

Well, true. I feel that if you're going to declare yourself as a fan, you should stick by the artist instead of saying you suddenly dislike them because of a song they did. :freak:

Well, yes, it's kinda cheesy. I love cheese, though, so it's whatever. :wacky:

Even if that was true it'd be a good thing. Its not Twilight would ever be worthy of the best that Muse is capable of.

That is true. I never thought of it that way.

• 4 weeks later...

I hate ppl calling bands a sell-out or calling their latest album a sell-out just cos they suddenly gain a load of new fans....case in point Kings of Leon. Not that I have any great passion for KoL, it's just the whole :freak: "OMG!! TOTAL SELL-OUT, LIKE YEAH THEY ARE SOOOO MAINSTREAM NOW" thing.

Like a band gaining a bunch of new fans is a bad thing :shrug:

/rant

... when people compare Muse and Radiohead.

ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

OMFG, I KNOW. They don't sound the same. At all.

I don't like the long, long wait for the next album from bands I love :(

Meee neither. :(

I don't like it when people say The Beatles are overrated.

:uhoh: