✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm in love with...

Soufiane

I love them a lot, but it'd look strange for me to wear thick wool scarves over here... :uhoh:

Well you know the average temperature always 30 degrees celsius and above... :shifty: :sweatdrop:

That pretty much sums up about me too.

scarves are awesome. I dont know why you would want to wear one now tho, its boiling everywhere isnt it??

right ! but if you live in antarctic... yknow :P btw is anybody here from cold regions ?

I love scarves, I wear one almost everyday. Well, except when the temperature gets extra hot, then bleh. But yeah, it has become my trademark amongst my friends hehe.

:heart:

scarves rock. i'd love to wear one if it were cold outside :\

right ! but if you live in antarctic... yknow :P btw is anybody here from cold regions ?

scarves rock. i'd love to wear one if it were cold outside :\

Well Canada isn't exactly a cold region, especially these days, but our winters last 6 months at least :thinking: But I don't wear them because I'm cold, most of the time, I use them more as accessories.

England is of course cold most of the year, but now we have a heatwave with various hose pipe bans in the north west. It will most likely rain soon and that will be our summer. I think is was either last year or the year before but we had about 2 weeks of amazing sunshine in late april and then cold, wet weather for the rest of the year. it was awful.

I used to have some really cool scarves. I had a red one with cream hearts on it and one with a piano pattern on it. Unfortunately, I've lost them somehow. I MISS YOU PRETTY PATTERNED SCARVES!

Now I just wear a black fluffy one.