✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Should drugs be legal?

ricardo

I dont think so no. There are enough people hooked on smoking and alcohol as it is, imagine what would happen if people suddenly were allowed to take hardcore, mind altering drugs? at least smoking still allows people to function on a day to day basis, Its sad to say but the public cannot be trusted because of the majority of people with no self control. There would be many more drug related deaths also, people thinking they can fly and jumping off buildings because it would be freely available to everyone.

i enjoy the illegality of it

the meeting people in dark alleys and the fact it makes so many people hate it.

also i hate most people anyway, so people on drugs would be even worse. when i do drugs i'm with my friends and so i'm having a good time and enjoying their company

but yeah, it should be legalised, i just don't want it

Controversial subject, this could get nasty.

I support drug legalization, but not the fullest extent. Many people can argue how drugs should be legal due to the fact that not everyone is that stupid to get on crack every single day until you die from an overdose. If crazy nuts want to do crazy shit, go for it, that's not my problem; unfortunately, there are millions of drug addicts out there who are constantly out of control and if drugs were to become legal it would be predictable to have a complete mayhem of corruption, crime, money laundering, theft, broken families, etc.

Marijuana is legal in the Netherlands and in other parts of the world, however the Dutch government is now considering to limit the use of cannabis due to an increase in deaths and slowness in people from the use of it.

It's likely that in a few centuries drugs will become legal, it's a $400 billion annual industry after all.

*Revelation here*

Who says the government should dictate how we live our own lives? It's the same as gay marriage, prostitution, etc. It's simply not their place to decide what is good for us and what isn't. We can decide for ourselves.

Marijuana was first made illegal due to racism against blacks, and reminds illegal because of alcohol companies and clothing manufacturers who would be hurt by it, and therefore they lobby against it and bribe congressmen.

Other drugs remain illegal because the government needs control. How in the world does it affect you if your neighbor wants to take a line off a hooker's ass? It doesn't. The government feeds off of the power to be able to lock up half of the US for stupid shit.

Some people say "what kind of example does it set for our kids?" It's called parenting, people. Although cigarettes are legal, most parents nowadays have the ability to educate their children enough not to do stupid shit like that.

^I agree. Though of course it could be bad to do drugs it shouldn't be the role of the government to decide. People should be able to use their own judgment to make a proper decision. Like josh said I think that most problems come back to family/parenting.

Even though some drugs can be dangerous and can kill, so can so many other things (alcohol, food, driving etc.). It is not the place of the government to say what we can or cannot do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZqYV9KKOZQ&feature=related]YouTube- Bill Hicks - Mandatory Marijuana[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw&feature=related]YouTube- Bill Hicks - Drugs and Evolution[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA]YouTube- Bill Hicks - Positive Drug Story[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J10w3FuCwfQ&feature=related]YouTube- bill hicks drugs and music[/ame]

*Revelation here*

Who says the government should dictate how we live our own lives? It's the same as gay marriage, prostitution, etc. It's simply not their place to decide what is good for us and what isn't. We can decide for ourselves.

To this i say should the government take away laws such as driving under the influence then? its a sad fact that people in general cannot always be trusted.

To this i say should the government take away laws such as driving under the influence then? its a sad fact that people in general cannot always be trusted.

i like drugs but i wouldn't want just anybody walking down the street off their faces. it's bad enough when we only have to contend with drunk assholes so i agree with that

on the other hand i do agree with one of the clips above i posted where he said it's weird how the government can ban nature (marijuana) though.

i like drugs but i wouldn't want just anybody walking down the street off their faces. it's bad enough when we only have to contend with drunk assholes so i agree with that

on the other hand i do agree with one of the clips above i posted where he said it's weird how the government can ban nature (marijuana) though.

Yeh i agree, same thing with mushrooms.