✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Whatever happened to the Viva Tour DVD?

Long Live Life

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be carefull he may criticate your english as youre not a native speaker as him :lol:

My argument was directed to your obsessive compulsion when Uruguay was progressing through the world cup, NOT to your English knowledge. Stupid people like you can't seem to differentiate the details versus the main idea of an argument, in which you never responded nor challenged your point of view toward other users.

Likewise, you still believe in your mind that I and all of the people who replied to your posts are against you because of your limited language skills, when in fact they were against you because of your complete narrow-mindedness and your dull mental state to downgrade and talk senseless crap about other people and its countries' football achievements.

If your fucked up mind understands this, then I'm sure that it will also understand the necessity to have horny conversations with other users in here and then delete them. That's probably badass in your mind, fuck you.

Guest LiquidSky

okay the two of you need to stop arguing. Why don't you just add each other to your ignore list and voila! The World Cup is over so I don't see why it should still be brought up & keep insulting each other. It is really unnecessary.

Guest LiquidSky
^ Viri :surprised:

You.. changed your avi!

hey hey hey! It is Emilee! :snobby:

I did........ you like? I'll probably change it back to my old one soon though.. :smiley:

Guest LiquidSky
Orite :disappointed:

I LOVE IT EMILEE :cheesy:

Haha, when someone tells me that I have a nice avi, that's when I change it :laugh3:

thannksssssssss u! you have a nice avi too!:P:D I should get going! See ya around, love!