✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Perceptions of LP5

A Famous Old Painter

Whenever an album is to be released, I tend to create an image in my mind of what it will be like; the album artwork, the musical styles, the tracks included. Here is a place to post our perceptions of what LP5 will be like, in a more detailed way to the other threads.

To start us off, here's mine:

FAMOUS OLD PAINTERS

25fpnj7.jpg

Track Listing:

- Lucky Sevens (A nice, powerful opener to the album with a catchy riff made big, will fade away into...)

- Cartoon Head (Imagine LiT crossed with The Killers' 'Enterlude': a short piece of music with minimal lyrics, maybe one or two beautiful lines repeated over)

- Drunks and Guns (Elbowish/I Am Klootish soft voiced song about alcohol, and how it can escalate to much worse)

- Sex Violence (psychedelic, spaced out music with distorted guitar riffs, hidden track of Harmony: a Reign of Love style, warm song)

- Moses ('nuff said :) )

- Famous Old Painters (This track will be AMAZING, similar style to Violet Hill but imagine more X&Y style synth)

- Gardeners on the Frontline (Similar to Postcards from Far Away)

- Love in a Lethal Dose/Wedding Bells (LiaLD will be a basic, Yellow-style acoustic track, and will be accompinied by the piano of Wedding Bells)

- Spanish Rain (Another great song, I imagine this to sound similar to Strawberry Swing but more basic and acoustic)

- Cartoon Heart (Again, in the style to The Killers' Exitlude, it'll start like Cartoon Head but increase in power, til we have something so beautifully powerful to end the album, like LiT)

I look forward to hearing what your perceptions will be :)

EDIT: Sorry about Will's neck and Guy's hair, best I could do xD

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahaha i love the fact you're really obcessed with the LP5 coming :awesome:

me too, but you really imagine every single little details of it :)

by the way it's a nice cover and tracklist, but i just think those VLV outfits are already on the wardrobe...

what if Chris comes up with a sort of future/astronaut super outfit? :thinking: :lol: LOVELY

- Sex Violence (psychedelic, spaced out music with distorted guitar riffs, hidden track of Harmony: a Reign of Love style, warm song)

"warm song"

lol

- Moses ('nuff said :) )

pfffpffffphhhhtt already released dude!