✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Perceptions of LP5

A Famous Old Painter

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would make it even better!!!!!

give it some cheesy benevolent title that doesnt fit.

"Oh this song Happy When Im With You sounds sweet i think ill play it"

4 minutes later ..... "OH GOD! THAT kind of happy, Why would they give such a raunchy song about sex such an innocent title!"

LOL like being rick rolled ....but better.

• 3 weeks later...
haha i believe him a bit : )

and i just watched a bunch of interviews on youtube, there are tons of them over the years

Firstly, I think it would be great, if they are really going back to their roots (is that perfect English?), but can you give me some of these links with the interviews? Thalt would be great. :)

I didn't know where I should mention my questions, so if it's wrong in this thread, please correct me.

In the wiki article about the new LP5 I read, that Coldplay plans to be "closer" to their fans and appreciate a tour with smaller venues. How do you think towards the topic.

I would love it, when they play only in front of 15.000 people, because I find, the "Coldplay atmosphere" would be more fantastic.

But I' sure it also depends on the style of the new album...

Firstly, I think it would be great, if they are really going back to their roots (is that perfect English?), but can you give me some of these links with the interviews? Thalt would be great. :)

well there are tons and tons of them. I suggest going to http://www.youtube.com and search "Coldplay/Chris Martin interview" and there are plenty of videos accumulated over the years, it just takes some searching....

but heres an interesting documentary on them, not sure if it talks about LP5, haven't seen it in like a year.. but its about coldplay so how can you go wrong?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBk7oVg3dJM]YouTube - Coldplay Max Masters - Part 1 of 7[/ame]

I tried to find the documentary of them when they were on "The South Bank Show" but the video was removed!! It's too bad because that one was the best!!

• 1 month later...