✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Perceptions of LP5

A Famous Old Painter

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know when the release date to Viva La Vida was released? This is so I can get a good perception of when the album will be released.

Personally I see it that they will finish recording just before Christmas giving a couple of months for mixing then released. Probably released around end of Spring again.

All four prior albums were released between June - August.

Yeah, I don't like Green Day either, but I meant the format of the album, not the music... like Arcade Fire have different sets of songs, e.g. Neighbourhood, in their album Funeral, which has four songs in it. Green Day's album American Idiot has a weird tracklist, made up of different sections, so I was referring to the way the tracks are organised :P What do ya think?

I agree with nouratan

in one hand I would love to listen something new and different from coldplay, something... with a stronger rhythm, deep drum&bass and shocking lyrics :dance:

but in the other hand, would that be still coldplay? :rolleyes:

i just keep expecting for the best from them

^i would like guy to get some spotlight put on him. is it me or the bass in coldplay is dull but when they're live the bass playing is excellent. they should mix the new album in a way that the bass line could be heard over the piano and guitars

you're so right. Whenever I "miss" Guy I have to go listen to apparatjik. There are almost no signs of him on Coldplay...... :\

• 2 weeks later...