✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Office Crush

berrywoman

Does anyone have one?? Despite the fact that perhaps 90% of you are still in school :( do any of you who have summer jobs or jobs in general have any crushes at work??

I do. :embarrassed:

but alas..... I never get to share another cuppa tea with them... *sigh*

Guest LiquidSky

I don't have a crush but there is someone that does & I always find myself hiding from them hahaha. He is really cute and everything (he has a 6 pack, blue eyes, blonde, tall, smart & driven) but I don't know... Many girls have a crush on him & like the people above: Im stuck working with him :/ I feel bad about the whole situation.. Meh!

Ps: hi legie!:D

Guest LiquidSky
Personally, I haven't. But other people in my office have... it has resulted in 4 married couples (the most recent was two weeks ago).

woaw! :surprised:

Yeah, it's an awkward thing. It makes it more difficult because if you're bold and they don't feel the same, then you're stuck working with them. But then you wonder "what if" if you don't take any action and find out.

excatly.... I'm in the 'what if' stage... but the 'if' is more like a really strong gut feeling he feels the same.... :embarrassed: BUT he just got married :bigcry: AND I was invited to the wedding. Talk about awkward. :rolleyes:

I am everyone's office crush. Although I don't work in an office, I like to pretend I do, and that I'm everyone's crush. Alas..

LEGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink3: its been ions... you've been missed. :kiss:

excatly.... I'm in the 'what if' stage... but the 'if' is more like a really strong gut feeling he feels the same.... :embarrassed: BUT he just got married :bigcry: AND I was invited to the wedding. Talk about awkward. :rolleyes:

Gosh, that's really awkward. :|

Haha yeah I do, and I get the idea it's a mutual attraction, but for many reasons it wouldn't be taken further then that. Shes in a relationship, but even if not, I've never had an even halfway healthy even somewhat decent "relationship" with a co-worker, goes to hell pretty quick. After that you have this horrible feeling of naturally dredding the feeling of going work multiplied by having to work with the awkward feelings of someone you've been with being there. Oh and the eyes, if you talk to said person everyone's looking and things go very quiet, even if it's a normal chat. Wasn't always that dramatic but bad times can come from it, just happens to be my luck with co-workers I suppose.

Haha yeah I do, and I get the idea it's a mutual attraction, but for many reasons it wouldn't be taken further then that. Shes in a relationship, but even if not, I've never had an even halfway healthy even somewhat decent "relationship" with a co-worker, goes to hell pretty quick. After that you have this horrible feeling of naturally dredding the feeling of going work multiplied by having to work with the awkward feelings of someone you've been with being there. Oh and the eyes, if you talk to said person everyone's looking and things go very quiet, even if it's a normal chat. Wasn't always that dramatic but bad times can come from it, just happens to be my luck with co-workers I suppose.

Well since he's tech support at my job, I really don't see him much. I'm located off site as to where he spends most of his time at the hospital (oh I work for a hospital) :) so, yeah.. i don't think I would run into him very often... but I agree with the first part of the statement here, Reilly-O... we would never act on it while he's involved/married/taken :(

Just kills me to know he got married as a 'formality' as he puts it..... deep down, I know he isn't happy. I mean, we're friends first and foremost... and I'm more than happy to have him in my life just as that... but damn! Does he have to look at me with those eyes!!!!!!! :embarrassed: lol

I feel sorry for the guy, he probably does like you so there's not much he can do if he wants to escape his current life but obviously can't, so he can't help but look, even if he should. I definitely check out the chick at work! Woah yeah!