August 20, 201016 yr LG Cosmos. :charming: But mine has a pink case. :blush: And crappy speakers apparently. :shifty:
August 20, 201016 yr LG Cookie. what's up with the poll options :dozey: Exactly that one in pink. :blush:
August 20, 201016 yr Exactly that one in pink. :blush: I expected that to come, Imke! :lol: Everytime there's a thread about mobile phones, there'll be this conversation. "I'm using Cookie," "Me too, but mine is pink," :lol:
August 20, 201016 yr I expected that to come, Imke! :lol: Everytime there's a thread about mobile phones, there'll be this conversation. "I'm using Cookie," "Me too, but mine is pink," :lol: Haha, I know. :wacko: Sorry. :lips:
August 20, 201016 yr iPhones are great just make sure you've got a spare charger with you all the time.
August 20, 201016 yr iPhone 3G. So ghetttooo. I wanna upgrade to the 4 without a data plan and without spending 8 bills. It's impossible.
August 20, 201016 yr I have a samsung. Dunno what make. I don't really care as long as it looks pretty and has battery power and credit when I am in emergencies.
August 21, 201016 yr Samsung Reality I usually hate touchscreens, but this one is actually really good. And it's got a slide out keyboard, so yeah.
August 21, 201016 yr Sony Ericsson Satio but it was stolen....on Iceland. so meanwhile i have a Brick with a screen and buttons
August 21, 201016 yr I don't have any internet or whatnot on my phone. :blank: I have the Samsung Intensity, love it. :heart: The qwerty keyboard is awesome for texting. :heart:
August 21, 201016 yr I challenge anybody in a texting competition, that keypad is so sweet (large buttons, good spacing)
August 21, 201016 yr ^ i would destroyy you ! ahaha :laugh3::dozey: Is it true in America you have to pay to receive SMSs?
August 21, 201016 yr Author Is it true in America you have to pay to receive SMSs? hmm. yes and no ! it depends on if you have a plan or not. if you have a plan with t-mobile for example its $5 to have unlimited texts. if you have a prepaid its 10 cents per text
Create an account or sign in to comment