✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on the "Top VH1's '100 Greatest Music Artists of All Time'" List

Juanma

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. One of the other girls they interviewed said something about she, "puts on Clocks when she wants to get in touch with that emo side of me".

Really? I mean, REALLY?!?

i saw that...people are soo ignorant these days...coldplay is not EMO they are heavy soft rock and amazing musicians..ihate when ppl listen to Coldplay ONLY when theyre "depressed" or when theres a hit song on the radio...coldplay has better talent than alot of ppl from this decade...they deserved to be on this list

Ugh, commercial break!

But the preview was some chick saying, "I know it's kind of uncool to like Coldplay, but I really love them alot."

Meh. One of the other girls they interviewed said something about she, "puts on Clocks when she wants to get in touch with that emo side of me".

Really? I mean, REALLY?!?

Are.

You.

Kidding

Me?

:facepalm:

god damn it!

I didn't record it, but it wasn't worth recording....frankly, it SUCKED. They basically insulted Coldplay and I'm perturbed. They didn't even say bad things about, say, Def Leppard, for example, but they get to Coldplay and it's "Oh, they're popular. Now is their time. It's not cool to like Coldplay, but I do." Ridiculous. What about their musical talent, their versatility, Chris' awesome voice! I would love to know what anyone else who saw this thought. Should I be this irritated?