✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on the "Top VH1's '100 Greatest Music Artists of All Time'" List

Juanma

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't record it, but it wasn't worth recording....frankly, it SUCKED. They basically insulted Coldplay and I'm perturbed. They didn't even say bad things about, say, Def Leppard, for example, but they get to Coldplay and it's "Oh, they're popular. Now is their time. It's not cool to like Coldplay, but I do." Ridiculous. What about their musical talent, their versatility, Chris' awesome voice! I would love to know what anyone else who saw this thought. Should I be this irritated?

exactly!

only a couple people said things i liked. but i wish they would have talked more about why they are one of the best artists of all time, as in more about their music and stuff! although someone did say something about chris' voice. dont worry im irritated too:angry:

couldnt they have put people who were more passionate about coldplay to talk about them?? it seemed they just picked random people:\

couldnt they have put people who were more passionate about coldplay to talk about them?? it seemed they just picked random people:\
If they had interviewed Jay-Z I'm sure he would have said oodles of good things about the boys. Justin Timberlake probably would have too, I'm pretty sure he's a huge fan.

I saw it and I liked the fact Billy Joel's daughter is jealous of Gwyneth too! They called Coldplay emo, which is untrue, but for the most part I thought it was a nice, if slightly biased tribute to "Chris Martin and those other guys who don't sing" rather than a tribute to Coldplay. Also, why was Green Day only 91? They should have made top 75 at least...