✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris hates warning sign?

cp13

I was never crazy about AROBTTH, I honestly don't get all the positive attention it gets, solely because of a couple hits. I am a bit of an X&Y junkie, and X&Y was kinda trashed by the media, as compared to the others, so that pisses me off.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never crazy about AROBTTH, I honestly don't get all the positive attention it gets, solely because of a couple hits. I am a bit of an X&Y junkie, and X&Y was kinda trashed by the media, as compared to the others, so that pisses me off.

I know

X&Y was definately their best

I mean Sure A Rush had MORE good songs than X&Y

But the Songs on X&Y that were good were waay better than the ones on A Rush... even tho there's fewer of them.

There has never ...ever been an album with every single song I like

Parachutes WOULDVE been that album if it werent for friggin High Speed!

And Hey! Daylight is great.

The vocals are really low and... well.... sexy imo :shrug:

There aren't songs that I don't like from Parachutes, just that I don't listen to them that much, and they're more like songs that I would listen to if I wanted to go to sleep, or looking outside the window when it's raining, or having a bad day, or stuff like that.

"

"At the moment I really, really fancy the actress Rachel Weisz. I'd like to take Rachel to fly a kite on Hampstead Heath. That would be cosy.

"It's really mad, fame. One paper even said I was going out with Natalie Imbruglia. Another said Gwyneth Paltrow - should I sue them? I was really p***ed off with them because it's not true.

"The only person I've ever been pictured embracing in public was Mo Mowlam and I'm fine with that."

Coldplay's new album A Rush Of Blood To The Head came out on Friday and is expected to top the Irish album sales charts this week.

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/archives/2002/0826/entertainment/coldplay-star-ready-to-find-love-again-65546.html#ixzz0yFRDQX5G"

:o

haha, it's funny when you read those really old pieces of news because now you know what happened.

I like A Warning Sign, it was one of the first songs I instantly liked from AROBTTH. I understand if Chris doesn't like it bacause it makes him feel uncomfrotable or whatever, but it's a really nice song.

"

"At the moment I really, really fancy the actress Rachel Weisz. I'd like to take Rachel to fly a kite on Hampstead Heath. That would be cosy.

"It's really mad, fame. One paper even said I was going out with Natalie Imbruglia. Another said Gwyneth Paltrow - should I sue them? I was really p***ed off with them because it's not true.

"The only person I've ever been pictured embracing in public was Mo Mowlam and I'm fine with that."

Coldplay's new album A Rush Of Blood To The Head came out on Friday and is expected to top the Irish album sales charts this week.

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/archives/2002/0826/entertainment/coldplay-star-ready-to-find-love-again-65546.html#ixzz0yFRDQX5G"

:o

v

now you know what happened[/size][/font].

I like A Warning Sign, it was one of the first songs I instantly liked from AROBTTH. I understand if Chris doesn't like it bacause it makes him feel uncomfrotable or whatever, but it's a really nice song.

:disappointed:

• 1 month later...

I think AROBTTH is brilliant.. I mean, yeah, Clocks, good, in fact I love it ..

but even if you think it's too commercialized take a look at songs such as Green Eyes, or God put a smile..., WARNING SIGN (L), Amsterdam , A rush of blood..

The whole album is a bum to me. And I can't imagine how did people react to it when it first came out.. as I was ten years old and far from being a CP Fan :lol:

Parachutes rocks!

I love VIVA, but it took me some time to get used to many songs

haha, it's funny when you read those really old pieces of news because now you know what happened.

this,

that's not the first time that it happens and won't be the last, other musicians do the same, some songs lose their interest even when is the song people likes most, we can do few about it, is their decition.

(about the girl that inspired the song, so she works with Al Gore?)