✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on X-Factor!

Arwen Evenstar

I thought B.O.B.'s "Not Lost" copy from Lost! was bad enough, this was TERRIBLE.

I agree with you that that X-Factor cover was terrible, but I thought B.O.B did Lost! a little justice. T.I and him put a nice little twist on it, but that's just my opinion. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xxBUYBcFhE]YouTube - B.o.B - Not Lost (I'm Lost) ft. T.I [New Exclusive 2010] Lyrics+Download[/ame]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the coldplay covers i rate, I like the use of violin but im not too keen on the repetion of the chorus to make it longer, i think coldplay got that spot on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRND4onftd4

Apart from this attempt i think the vast majority are pretty dire. You could argue that snow patrol cover coldplay pretty well :)

what song did snow patrol cover?

this is the kooks man , i love the kooks which is why they have made a great colldplay cover because they ssee coldplay thru a rock perspective

Apart from this attempt i think the vast majority are pretty dire. You could argue that snow patrol cover coldplay pretty well :)

SP covering Coldplay?...never heard of it :inquisitive: do you have a link please?

As for the X-factor, it was too painful to my ears, I couldn't stand it. She butchered the song!

• 2 weeks later...

crap cher!

Check out this crazy girls performance on X-Factor,

it's pretty freakin insane :stunned::P:laugh3:

my god wat was this girl thinking shes such a tryhard with the jacket shes wearing viva hasnt been turned into a rap cos it wouldnt work, if chris saw that clip id think hed laugh!:shocked2::angry: