✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vegetarian of Non-Vegetarian?

Arwen Evenstar

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow not many vegetarians. I never understand meat eaters, how do you decide your ethics? would you eat fois gras? would you eat any animal? dogs? cats? or just cows sheep etc..? Even though meat tastes great I personally cant bring myself to be part of it.

I can't understand vegetarians :blank:

I guess we eat what our culture considers right to eat, I wouldn't eat bunnies, cats or dogs :uhoh:

I just eat cows and sometimes pork anyway.

I only wish I had the self-control to stop meat 100%,

but I know I wont. A nice steak is heavenly to me, but

since having my baby, and knowing I am ultimately feeding him what I eat, I have now chosen to stick to mostly fish/seafood and very limited dairy.

Sentences like this is also one of the reasons why I don't eat meat.

Surely it should be a decision made on your own feelings and not other peoples.

Wow not many vegetarians. I never understand meat eaters, how do you decide your ethics? would you eat fois gras? would you eat any animal? dogs? cats? or just cows sheep etc..? Even though meat tastes great I personally cant bring myself to be part of it.

If it was prepared correctly I would eat pretty much any animal (certainly mammals) from cows to cats. I do not feel bad for doing it. I am looking to get horse meat shipped over from France when I have some money and the best meat I ever had was reindeer. I would also like to try veal and fois gras, simply for the experience. This is greedy on my part but I don't care.

I fully respect the rights of others to be vegetarian, and I understand why they are. Them preaching is just hilarious though.

If it was prepared correctly I would eat pretty much any animal (certainly mammals) from cows to cats.

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Also, I could live on Foie Gras for the rest of my life :wacky:.

I'm not a fan of meat though. I eat it because human body needs it lol!