October 19, 201015 yr thatw's what I don't get about guys. they're scared of dolls :thinking: except the blow-up ones.
October 19, 201015 yr Dolls are creepy. The ones that are life like anyway. And the ones with eyes that open and close, because after a while one eye always gets stuck. When I was about 16 I once slept in my friends little sisters room (since his family were all away on holiday and we were having house parties) and there were like a hundred dolls all looking at the bed. Fucking creepy night that was. :kiss: thatw's what I don't get about guys. they're scared of dolls :thinking: except blow-up ones. haha I remember I tried to play Barbie with my 2 best friends (who were boys) once....they took the Barbie's clothes off and even beheaded them and then they threw my poor Barbies through my room....I still don't get why they did that..:bigcry:
October 19, 201015 yr Same here :cheesy: :| WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :dance: See you for the next round then.:blank:
October 19, 201015 yr WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :dance: See you for the next round then.:blank: Go through cramps together? :cheesy: :sick:
October 19, 201015 yr Go through cramps together? :cheesy: :sick: OH YEAH IM SO LOOKING FOWARD TO IT . :wacky: *waits for her periods*
October 19, 201015 yr OH YEAH IM SO LOOKING FOWARD TO IT . :wacky: *waits for her periods* :| Lulz. :P
October 19, 201015 yr haha I remember I tried to play Barbie with my 2 best friends (who were boys) once....they took the Barbie's clothes off and even beheaded them and then they threw my poor Barbies through my room....I still don't get why they did that..:bigcry: fucking morbid that was :surprised: I think I tried to mutilate my Barbie dolls or contour then into unusual positions :anxious:
October 19, 201015 yr To be honest people at school accused me of wearing foundation, and I did have a doll called Maxine when I was 3 :uhoh: True story. This is also true. My last name is also that of an American police procedural comedy-drama mystery television series (as labouriously described by wikipedia) Brothers of older sisters are often cajoled into wearing fairy dresses, playing with dolls or given makeovers. :P When my son was really little I gave the kids twin baby dolls - one boy, one girl. He loved his little baby. :nice: I'd rather he was open to that side just as much as playing with trucks and playing in the mud. Barbies back them looked decent, these Bratz dolls are hideous. They are! And with the outfits they wear they look like hookers. Dolls are creepy. The ones that are life like anyway. And the ones with eyes that open and close, because after a while one eye always gets stuck. When I was about 16 I once slept in my friends little sisters room (since his family were all away on holiday and we were having house parties) and there were like a hundred dolls all looking at the bed. Fucking creepy night that was. Haha, I bet you were tripping too!
October 19, 201015 yr Brothers of older sisters are often cajoled into wearing fairy dresses, playing with dolls or given makeovers. :P When my son was really little I gave the kids twin baby dolls - one boy, one girl. He loved his little baby. :nice: I'd rather he was open to that side just as much as playing with trucks and playing in the mud. Haha, I bet you were tripping too! I was a cool kid :cool: And no, I wasn't tripping. I was anti drugs until 17 or 18.
October 19, 201015 yr I woke up this morning still a woman. well/ maybe more milk cow than anything:\
October 20, 201015 yr Author Girly toys I liked? Ponies. Especially MLPs. That said SEND ME YOUR PONIES I NEED MOAR FOR MY COLLECKSHUN PLS PLS PLS I had that David Hasselhoff baywatch Ken btw...:cool3: omg that ken was awesomely lol haha I remember I tried to play Barbie with my 2 best friends (who were boys) once....they took the Barbie's clothes off and even beheaded them and then they threw my poor Barbies through my room....I still don't get why they did that..:bigcry: all boys seem to be oddly psychotic when they are children and want to destroy everything nice then the girls cry and the parents say
Create an account or sign in to comment