✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So like, the sun could have exploded just now and we wouldn't even know until we were all like exter

HI I'M A DALEK

Worrying about the sun exploding is the same thing as worry about an airplane crashing through your roof and killing you, except it's even less likely.

At least the star VY Canis Majoris is supposed to explode within the next 1000 years (technically it could go off right now) and I'm not sure how, but the gamma rays from it could really fuck us all over.

I think you should freak out about that as it's incredibly unlikely but a possibility.

Worrying about the sun exploding is the same thing as worry about an airplane crashing through your roof and killing you, except it's even less likely.

At least the star VY Canis Majoris is supposed to explode within the next 1000 years (technically it could go off right now) and I'm not sure how, but the gamma rays from it could really fuck us all over.

I think you should freak out about that as it's incredibly unlikely but a possibility.

Wait, I thought that was Betelgeuse. :thinking: