✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Facebook and Coldplay people...this is weird.

lucyb

So for those of you on FB, you know how on your left hand side it suggests ''people you might know''?

Well, my FB has been suggesting loads of people who are on Coldplay payroll. How weird is that?? They are all very well known to regular Coldplayers....but how does my Facebook know that I might know these people? WEIRD!

Yes but I am talking abut people like Chris' PA and his bodyguard....so weird but kind of cool.....
You should look at all of your friends' friends lists, and see if those suggestions are on any of their lists. Of course, that may take some time...

Also, there was a security issue recently (it's been happening for some time, but just now discovered) when people access Facebook through a fb app instead of through a PC. Apparently if they were using apps, people's info was getting out even when their security settings were all set to private, etc. That could also be a reason those people were suggested to you (i.e., by mistake because of privacy/security app loophole).

EDIT: I never pay attention to the suggestions, so who knows, maybe they showed up as suggestions for me too and I just didn't notice it. :lol:

^That smilie kind of looks like the expression on Chris's face in your avi :D

You're right! :) I actually chose that picture for my avi so that Chris would look upon all my replies with that expression. :P

there was a security issue recently, when people access Facebook through a fb app[...]. Apparently if they were using apps, people's info was getting out even when their security settings were all set to private, etc.

:uhoh: I use the Facebook app. :worried:

No they are not my email contacts! I messaged Kelly through FB. If only I had Coldplay staff in my contacts....ha ha.

Kelly is Chris's bodyguard while the band are on tour.

Oh haha. Odd. Sometimes hotmail and the such tend to automatically save as email contacts, that's the only plausible suggestion I can come up with to explain it.