✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I Hate Obama!

Tnspieler1012

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
I think he's a terrible president. He is completely trying to change the country and give the government more control. I don't want the govenment telling me what to do... let me decide for myself. Also... all of this spending... way too out of control. Not to mention the healthcare bill that is filled with crap, and although the american people didn't want it he forced it.

He's a great public speaker and good at rallying people... his 2008 campaign was unbelievable how it was organized. But besides reading off a teleprompter... he has no real substance

Try living under a Labour government for 13 years!

Guest howyousawtheworld
I'm glad you at least judge him for his faults, rather than blindly kiss his feet like most do. Also, Lincoln was responsible for a war that killed hundreds of thousands of people. I'd hardly consider him a "true great". :thinking:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! He freed the slaves whether it was intentional or unintentional! Who fired the first shots at Fort Sumter? The US had the choice between him - a direct, sticking to his principles and belief man against Stephen A Douglas - man who seemed to swing from side to side in opinion with regards to slavery. He was an amazing politican who wanted the most talented men around him, his rivals. The ability to listen to other's views and not his own! You should read 'Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln'. Everyone should read it!

Guest howyousawtheworld
Abe was a good president...but nothing compared to George Bush when he freed the slaves in Iraq and Afghanistan and brought America to them.

*sigh*

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! He freed the slaves whether it was intentional or unintentional! Who fired the first shots at Fort Sumter? The US had the choice between him - a direct, sticking to his principles and belief man against Stephen A Douglas - man who seemed to swing from side to side in opinion with regards to slavery. He was an amazing politican who wanted the most talented men around him, his rivals. The ability to listen to other's views and not his own! You should read 'Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln'. Everyone should read it!

And here's a book I would like to recommend to you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_Lincoln

Fun fact: there were slave states in the north during the civil war.

I hate people who think Obama is a God. I really like Obama but over this side of the Atlantic you've got soooo many people who think he's the messiah above the achievements of the likes of those true greats like Lincoln or Washington when in fact he doesn't come close to touching the toes of those brilliant men of history. Obama has time to become a 'great' President but at the moment from my vision, I just think he's a good President at the moment. I don't know what you American's think of him because after all your view is far more important than mine"

I agree with you.

Guest howyousawtheworld
When I saw Lincoln hailed as a great president I lol'd- but just a little bit, if that makes a difference.

Oh please. Seriously - how much oxygen were you deprived of at birth?

Guest howyousawtheworld
For all you know that could have happened, it didn't, but what the fuck is wrong with you?

Look, I don't know what makes you so dumb but boy does it work.

Look, I don't know what makes you so dumb but boy does it work.

Just because of Lincoln?

What I'm saying is, that you brought up this really sinister issue of being deprived of oxygen at birth, and for all you know, that could be an issue in my life. You used this as a LUL thing, and I'm pointing out how fucked up that is.

You do indeed seem like the type of person who is more then happy to point out insane opinions of retards to make yourself feel better.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Just because of Lincoln?

What I'm saying is, that you brought up this really sinister issue of being deprived of oxygen at birth, and for all you know, that could be an issue in my life. You used this as a LUL thing, and I'm pointing out how fucked up that is.

You do indeed seem like the type of person who is more then happy to point out insane opinions of retards to make yourself feel better.

Oh for God's sake. Get a grip of yourself you PC clown. I don't think anyone's falling for that victimised act.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Hahaha, did I mention of the problems in my childhood?

Oh dear. We're just going to have to call it quits if you're going to go into Reilly's childhood.

I'll wait for the film version to come out.

Goodnight.