✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I Hate Obama!

Tnspieler1012

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to confirm, I had a fine childhood, I thought the guy was kidding here:

Oh for God's sake. Get a grip of yourself you PC clown. I don't think anyone's falling for that victimised act.

Because in another thread around the same time he made these statements about how Lady Gaga portrays herself as a victim without giving any evidence for it, I thought he was intentionally being LUL and unreasonable, but he's just a total fucking moron.

That's a very poor mentality, just because generally politicians lie about their intentions, we shouldn't be like "OH what a surprise! How great you are!!!" if they actually go through with it. They are supposed to, they are expected to.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Reilly instead of making criticism for the sake of criticising why don't you show your own opinions for once. Tell us what you know - don't worry it'll only take 10 seconds for you.

Great but your opinion means fuck all anyway.

Yeah whatever, but unlike you I'm independent enough to not live with my parents and handle things on my own. Maybe you should seek some sort of creativity and self-expression that will help you in the long run.

Reilly instead of making criticism for the sake of criticising why don't you show your own opinions for once. Tell us what you know - don't worry it'll only take 10 seconds for you.

Do you really think he has the mental capability to debate a topic without accosting other people for their different opinions? Just look at the picture in his avatar, I think the mental capability that he has represents itself very clearly.

And why hasn’t the creator replied to all of the comments made so far?

I can’t never tell whether you are a certified genius or an authentic hermit, Chris.

This thread was initially a parody of Evenstar's thread. I don't Hate-Hate Obama, but I do have strong political disagreements with him. Whether or not I actually meant the title of this thread was irrelevant to my point. All the same, I don't mind that a semi-interesting discussion came out of it.

This thread was initially s parody of Evenstar's thread. I don't Hate-Hate Obama, but I do have strong political disagreements with him. Whether or not I actually meant the title of this thread was irrelevant to my point. All the same, I don't mind that a semi-interesting discussion came out of it.

I know you started this as a parody of my thread, but I was just wondering is that because you like Ann Coulter or just because you were tired of seeing all the hate threads?