✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I Hate Obama!

Tnspieler1012

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

I hate people who think Obama is a God. I really like Obama but over this side of the Atlantic you've got soooo many people who think he's the messiah above the achievements of the likes of those true greats like Lincoln or Washington when in fact he doesn't come close to touching the toes of those brilliant men of history. Obama has time to become a 'great' President but at the moment from my vision, I just think he's a good President at the moment. I don't know what you American's think of him because after all your view is far more important than mine"

I think he's a terrible president. He is completely trying to change the country and give the government more control. I don't want the govenment telling me what to do... let me decide for myself. Also... all of this spending... way too out of control. Not to mention the healthcare bill that is filled with crap, and although the american people didn't want it he forced it.

He's a great public speaker and good at rallying people... his 2008 campaign was unbelievable how it was organized. But besides reading off a teleprompter... he has no real substance

I hate people who think Obama is a God. I really like Obama but over this side of the Atlantic you've got soooo many people who think he's the messiah above the achievements of the likes of those true greats like Lincoln or Washington when in fact he doesn't come close to touching the toes of those brilliant men of history. Obama has time to become a 'great' President but at the moment from my vision, I just think he's a good President at the moment. I don't know what you American's think of him because after all your view is far more important than mine"

i come to think that current politicians of any side, like to play two sides, they have one internal face and other pretty different abroad, as they are seen as some sort of 'messiah' outside when they do a lot of crap messing up things up in their own countries, but caring that outside, people see them with good eyes and even as to take them as an example to follow :|

I think he's a terrible president. He is completely trying to change the country and give the government more control. I don't want the govenment telling me what to do... let me decide for myself. Also... all of this spending... way too out of control. Not to mention the healthcare bill that is filled with crap, and although the american people didn't want it he forced it.

He's a great public speaker and good at rallying people... his 2008 campaign was unbelievable how it was organized. But besides reading off a teleprompter... he has no real substance

same is happening here aswell, you are not the only one.

i yet wonder what their 'big' plan is, if they have any that makes any sense.

anyways to the thread opener, why do you hate him?

I'm glad you at least judge him for his faults, rather than blindly kiss his feet like most do. Also, Lincoln was responsible for a war that killed hundreds of thousands of people. I'd hardly consider him a "true great". :thinking: