✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What freaky things can your body do?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My feet are freakishly weird looking and sometimes My toes randomly decide to wedge themselves together causing a huge amount of pain

Hmm this is kindof happening to me recently, I think, but if I move my foot a certain way (And this appears to be completely random as this has happened before and I tried to move my foot the exact same way that it's happened but no pain) my foot muscles and toes tense up and wedge together, it feels painful but like its about to get much worse unless I move my foot in the other direction, and the toes do tend to wedge together.

I have flat feet, but they don't do anything so that doesn't count...? :uhoh:

My kids have flat feet. The podiatrist said that my son has the most flexible feet she has ever seen - which will be handy because they're in the local circus group which involves doing gymnastics and acrobalance.

My daughter is quite miffed that hers aren't as flexible.

My kids have flat feet. The podiatrist said that my son has the most flexible feet she has ever seen - which will be handy because they're in the local circus group which involves doing gymnastics and acrobalance.

My daughter is quite miffed that hers aren't as flexible.

They're flexible ? I didn't flat feet could be like that.

I like the way you know too :lol: my mom didn't know until i mentioned it to her when I was 15. She had no idea.

Wow, really? :shocked2:

I wasn't surprised, as their dad has too.

It was actually the child health nurse that picked it up when they were around 1. All babies have what appear to be chubby little flat feet.

I dunno - theirs are. :uhoh:

Their ankles roll in. So they both have to wear orthotics for support - which can make buying shoes a real pain in the arse.

Didn't your feet/ankles/back hurt?

Wow, really? :shocked2:

I wasn't surprised, as their dad has too.

It was actually the child health nurse that picked it up when they were around 1. All babies have what appear to be chubby little flat feet.

I dunno - theirs are. :uhoh:

Their ankles roll in. So they both have to wear orthotics for support - which can make buying shoes a real pain in the arse.

Didn't your feet/ankles/back hurt?

Mine aren't that bad at all, I just realised when I was like 13 that they had no arch, so I was like o.O okay..?

My back sometimes hurts but I just blame my heavy school bag and bad posture :lol:

The only think which is annoying is that they don't fit properly in some shoes and the look horrible in strappy high heals.