✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to play intimate charity gigs in Newcastle and Liverpool in December!!! :D

Craigie-J

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some pics from our little Coldplay Liverpool "gig-together":

Coldplaying-Get-Together-01.jpg

Carrie (NumbersGirl) from the United States, Mathieu (Mathieu) from Belgium, Jason DeBord (me) from the United States, Oz (lo&loud), and Wisna (wisna) from Slovakia.

Coldplaying-Get-Together-02.jpg

Trying to figure out where to go and how to get there...

Jason

Oh, hi guys! Nice pictures! :thumbsup: I hope you have an amazing time at the concert! :awesome:

crisislogo.jpg

Extra Hidden Gigs tickets on sale this morning!

December 19, 2010 9:00 am

200 extra tickets on sale this morning for Christmas shows

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=685

Good morning. We're pleased to announce that 200 extra tickets each have been made available for Coldplay’s Hidden Gigs for Crisis at Liverpool's Royal Court (tonight, Sun 19th Dec) and Newcastle's Journal Tyne Arena (tomorrow, Mon 20th Dec).

These extra tickets cost £50. A maximum of two tickets may be purchased per person. The tickets for both shows will be sold FROM 10AM TODAY (Sun, 19th Dec) on a first come first serve basis at the box offices at the following locations:

LIVERPOOL

Royal Court Theatre

1 Roe St

Liverpool

L1 1HL

MAP

NEWCASTLE

PLEASE NOTE - TICKETS ARE NOT BEING SOLD AT THE GIG VENUE

Metro Radio Arena Newcastle

Newcastle upon Tyne

Arena Way

Tyne and Wear

NE4 7NA

MAP

If it's snowy where you are, then *please* take care getting to the venues (and don't set off unless it's safe to do so). We'll let you know as soon as the 200 tickets for each show have been sold.

Anchorman

Carrie (NumbersGirl) from the United States, Mathieu (Mathieu) from Belgium, Jason DeBord (me) from the United States, Oz (lo&loud), and Wisna (wisna) from Slovakia

ZOMBaid t-shirt!! :awesome:

Have a great time tonight, thanks for sharing the pics! :kiss:

Carrie (NumbersGirl) from the United States, Mathieu (Mathieu) from Belgium, Jason DeBord (me) from the United States, Oz (lo&loud), and Wisna (wisna) from Slovakia

:D Enjoy the show!! hope you guys arent freezing outside..

ZOMBaid t-shirt!! :awesome:

:wacky: Got exactly the same reaction!!!

crisislogo.jpg

Extra Hidden Gigs tickets on sale this morning!

December 19, 2010 9:00 am

200 extra tickets on sale this morning for Christmas shows

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=685

Good morning. We're pleased to announce that 200 extra tickets each have been made available for Coldplay’s Hidden Gigs for Crisis at Liverpool's Royal Court (tonight, Sun 19th Dec) and Newcastle's Journal Tyne Arena (tomorrow, Mon 20th Dec).

These extra tickets cost £50. A maximum of two tickets may be purchased per person. The tickets for both shows will be sold FROM 10AM TODAY (Sun, 19th Dec) on a first come first serve basis at the box offices at the following locations:

LIVERPOOL

Royal Court Theatre

1 Roe St

Liverpool

L1 1HL

MAP

NEWCASTLE

PLEASE NOTE - TICKETS ARE NOT BEING SOLD AT THE GIG VENUE

Metro Radio Arena Newcastle

Newcastle upon Tyne

Arena Way

Tyne and Wear

NE4 7NA

MAP

If it's snowy where you are, then *please* take care getting to the venues (and don't set off unless it's safe to do so). We'll let you know as soon as the 200 tickets for each show have been sold.

Anchorman

OH EXCELLENT! :D I'VE JUST BEEN DOWN AND PICKED ONE UP, THAT IS BRILLIANT! :D THANKS EVERYONE

We all are meeting up for dinner before the show - if anyone wants to connect up to join us, call me at 07582649182 - meeting at 4:30 here close by and going to pick someplace close to the venue. :)

It has not sunk into my brain yet that I am going to see Coldplay perform in concert tonight...

Jason