✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

would you pay for a cping subscription?

Lore

Ian I said it was just hypothetical, I was just wondering if people would pay for posting here :P
I was talking about this quote below, not yours :P

I have been hearing some rumors about the forum closing because of the lack of sponsorship.
hence: I don't know where that story came from, there is an abundance of sponsorship to keep the site running :)

Not always. Sometimes they are useful in seeing how people have or haven't changed.

Oh shnap. :lol: :thumbsup:

Is Mark going to convert this thread into another one of his "CERTAIN members shouldn't be on here and obviously cause all this shit :rolleyes: ;)" threads? :sick:

Subscription kills forums. I've seen it happen before and it's not pretty. :(

I don't know where that story came from, there is an abundance of sponsorship to keep the site running, even during the quiet times. This situation has never been anything to the contrary :)
Good. :nice:

Not always. Sometimes they are useful in seeing how people have or haven't changed.

this.

And no one was quoting an old thread, I just posted a link. Since when is that a big crime?

And both Ian's post and the first post of the thread are very clear, this won't happen it's just hypothetical

some people is just seeking attention as always

some people is just seeking attention as always

Hahaha! I hope you're kidding Lore, that's like the mantra for users who are generally assholes on here. If they ever disagree with someone, then that person is attention seeking and a troll, forget their actual opinion, that's all they are, dismissed, irrelevant and biased. ;)

no in this case, as always mark didn't say anything related to the topic and came to tell us how things should be done according to him, of course he's trying to seek attention.

Luckily he's not an admin because in that case we'd have a 600 page book about stupid forum rules.