November 24, 201015 yr Can't wait so I think I'll stay up and sort through the music I need to put on my phone and mp3 player :awesome:
November 24, 201015 yr Thanks, Anna! :dance: OK, someone said above about printing out confirmation emails...is that required? Because I don't have a printer and won't have access to one before the trip :uhoh:
November 24, 201015 yr OK, someone said above about printing out confirmation emails...is that required? Because I don't have a printer and won't have access to one before the trip :uhoh:Mhmm, Ian has to answer that but since we know you personally already it shouldn't be a problem I'd say. It's important for people who haven't met anyone from the forum yet, right, Ian?
November 24, 201015 yr Mhmm, Ian has to answer that but since we know you personally already it shouldn't be a problem I'd say. It's important for people who haven't met anyone from the forum yet, right, Ian? Thanks! :D Yeah, I'd like confirmation from Ian on that one, but I feel like I've met so many of you already you're not going to turn me away...right? :P I guess I'm more worried we'd need something official looking to get on the boat...but there's honestly no way I can print it out now, so if we really do need it, I need help thinking of a plan B...
November 24, 201015 yr Mhmm, Ian has to answer that but since we know you personally already it shouldn't be a problem I'd say. It's important for people who haven't met anyone from the forum yet, right, Ian? I don't have a printer but I can sign into Coldplaying on my iphone. so that's my alternative.
November 24, 201015 yr I only have an iPod Touch, so I'd need wifi for that, and I doubt they have it on the boat :lol:
November 24, 201015 yr Author if you can print it out then fine but if not don't worry, we have your full names in confidence on the private list so any ID with your name is fine :)
November 24, 201015 yr So, is anyone coming from a really warm place that never gets snow? Angie is (and I would have been :bigcry:) but I guess it has snowed here one day the past two years... I don't know if that counts though! I don't think it's going to happen this year... it's so hot and humid outside! Today it's 84F (29C) for a high, then Friday it will only be 52F (11C) with a low of 32F (0C). LOL, crazy TX weather changes.
November 24, 201015 yr I only have an iPod Touch, so I'd need wifi for that, and I doubt they have it on the boat :lol: I doubt you'd need ID but you could use my iPhone if needs be :)
November 24, 201015 yr I don't think you have my full name, but I'm Nancy's partner and we've exchanged numbers so I guess her endorsement will be enough.
November 24, 201015 yr Thank you Ian! I'll try to sleep now, I bet I'll remember more things I forgot in my suitcase the minute I switch off the light :lol: :escaping3:
November 24, 201015 yr I'm thinking I may need to re-think footwear...I was caught out in the snow today with Converse sneakers on, and tomorrow I plan to wear ballet flats, and if the same thing (or rain) happens tomorrow night just in walking to the pier, I will not fare well. Would it be really weird and old-lady-ish to wear boots and then change shoes on the boat? :thinking:
November 24, 201015 yr Would it be really weird and old-lady-ish to wear boots and then change shoes on the boat? :thinking: Pah, nah. I think it'd be alright, it's too cold to risk anything else!
November 24, 201015 yr Author :laugh3:Thank you Ian! I'll try to sleep now, I bet I'll remember more things I forgot in my suitcase the minute I switch off the light :lol: :escaping3:lol now is not a good time to sleep they've just announced the Xmas single! :laugh3:
November 24, 201015 yr OK. Odds that the surprise is something to do with this song? I had a hunch that this release would be the 2010 Christmas gift from them ever since the 60 Minutes interview. But now I feel like something might be up. "We're shooting the video now." My mom thought maybe they would shoot a video with us on the boat. I laughed it off. It's still a ridiculous idea, and I don't think that's what's going to happen. But...OMFG.
November 24, 201015 yr Have fun people! I'm sad I havn't logged in a week earlier :( Better make los of pics and remember everything! I will be wanting my info ;p
November 24, 201015 yr OK. Odds that the surprise is something to do with this song? I had a hunch that this release would be the 2010 Christmas gift from them ever since the 60 Minutes interview. But now I feel like something might be up. "We're shooting the video now." My mom thought maybe they would shoot a video with us on the boat. I laughed it off. It's still a ridiculous idea, and I don't think that's what's going to happen. But...OMFG. they must be either shooting the video tomorrow, or showing us the video! :D
Create an account or sign in to comment