✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Marriage between celebrities and fans

LoryABjerre

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Raeto-romanic.

Swiss people didn't have to learn English at school until quite recently.

Romanche in french

Only students in class - high school, can learn English the others not. (in my city)

I am among those who could not learn.

yes has sections of discrimination on the intelligence of children in Switzerland. and those who were in practice did not go far in life. cataloged in the world of work as not so much intelligent.

section. Practice, General, Pregymnasiale.

I am part of Practice.

I made a treads here on my country

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74545

Romanche in french

Only students in class - high school, can learn English the others not. (in my city)

I am among those who could not learn.

yes has sections of discrimination on the intelligence of children in Switzerland. and those who were in practice did not go far in life. cataloged in the world of work as not so much intelligent.

section. Practice, General, Pregymnasiale.

I am part of Practice.

I made a treads here on my country

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74545

I grew up in Switzerland and English wasn't a compulsory subject for us. We didn't start learning English until we were 15. I went to Sixth Form College though, so I had been learning English for six years when I moved to the UK.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say. Did you do an apprenticeship?

I genuinley didn't know that language existed until today:shocked2:.

It's only spoken in one county and most young people don't learn it anymore these days. I don't think a lot of people outside Switzerland know it.

I'm pretty impressed that you knew the other three languages, no one ever does. People usually think that Swiss people speak Swedish. A lot of people also ask me whether English is spoken in Switzerland.

I grew up in Switzerland and English wasn't a compulsory subject for us. We didn't start learning English until we were 15. I went to Sixth Form College though, so I had been learning English for six years when I moved to the UK.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say. Did you do an apprenticeship?

I speak of state school compulsory in my township. Children who are in practice can not learn English.

I have never made an apprenticeship for have a job (issued Swiss state) because from part of practice. (the worls of work not love discrimination)

I was in practice because of maths . (never understood the math)

but in Switzerland must be perfect for have a job.

so I go in art school. and after then a private school academic, to learn a trade, but idiot this trade designer. (I think now)

( but issued European and non-Swiss school)

Then I learned something else in private schools. psychology sales, or study of human relations. (management) but I have not finished. (blocked because depression) too in office (secretary)

My best job is work and help the children by art . here

It's only spoken in one county and most young people don't learn it anymore these days. I don't think a lot of people outside Switzerland know it.

I'm pretty impressed that you knew the other three languages, no one ever does. People usually think that Swiss people speak Swedish. A lot of people also ask me whether English is spoken in Switzerland.

Swedish?:laugh3:, why on Earth would people think that?.

Do alot of people in Switzerland learn all 3 languages as in French,German and Italian?, as it must be kind of awkward to be from an Italian speaking part for example and visit a German speaking part and not be able to communicate properly.

Do they have a single language for say official things like road signs or train timetables etc, sorry if I'm asking dumb questions, I'm just intrigued:).

Official languages of Switzerland is: German, french, italian because is always written in 3 languages.

but we forget the last language Romansh

Swiss mentality is very different between the Swiss themselves.

example: Swiss German is turned on Germany

the Swiss French - France

the Swiss Italian - Italy

the capital is Bern and is predominantly German.

I learned German at school compulsory. but it is a difficult language and I forget

but is already well I speak French & Italian

want speak of yourself ?

nobody wants to comment on my treads : Marriage between celebrities and fans

true or not ?

then told me why I am obliged to justify myself on my not stupidity ? and talk about me as people normal ?

Again, Lory. We are not insulting you. How could we possibly do that, when we don't even know who you are or what you're talking about? We're just telling you to stop posting in a language you don't know. Come on, I'm starting to think that your English would be better if you started using google translate.

Lory, what language do you speak at home then? With your parents for example?

Swedish?:laugh3:, why on Earth would people think that?.

Do alot of people in Switzerland learn all 3 languages as in French,German and Italian?, as it must be kind of awkward to be from an Italian speaking part for example and visit a German speaking part and not be able to communicate properly.

Do they have a single language for say official things like road signs or train timetables etc, sorry if I'm asking dumb questions, I'm just intrigued:).

You have to learn at least one language that is spoken in the country. If you do A Levels [which only about 5% of the Swiss population do] you will have to learn an additional language. Most schools give you the choice between Italian or French [depending on where you live], Spanish or Latin. Everyone has to learn German as far as I know.

Road signs are usually in one language but pretty much everything else [labels, information signs etc] are in three languages.

It can be quite strange when you go to a different part of the country. I usually speak English when I go to a different part of the country because my French isn't very good so they think I'm a tourist.

• 1 month later...
Lol Phil Collins has a fan?

your answer

:inquisitive:

well off thread

say that the medias American and English it's anything when it comes to a distorted article.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-phil-collins-admits-suicidal-thoughts-20101109

The portrait, combined with a photo of him in black and white where he wields an old gun collection, is twilight. Phil Collins did not recognize. He received L'illustrée for an update.

http://www.illustre.ch/Phil-Collins-genesis-rolling-stones-alamo_82050_.html