✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Marriage between celebrities and fans

LoryABjerre

You have to learn at least one language that is spoken in the country. If you do A Levels [which only about 5% of the Swiss population do] you will have to learn an additional language. Most schools give you the choice between Italian or French [depending on where you live], Spanish or Latin. Everyone has to learn German as far as I know.

Road signs are usually in one language but pretty much everything else [labels, information signs etc] are in three languages.

It can be quite strange when you go to a different part of the country. I usually speak English when I go to a different part of the country because my French isn't very good so they think I'm a tourist.

why is Latin is offered as the other languages? Latin is only used in Vatican won't be very useful to learn it, imo.

very low rate of a levels. by that time we have to learn 2 foreign languages here, i always complaint that we aren't allowed to learn any of the other 3 co-official languages that we have here.

i thought Swiss did it as Belgium where both languages were taught in all the areas, though that's easier since those are 2 languages.

3 languages it remember me of some areas of spain where signs are in at least 2 languages.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic