LoryABjerre

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so am I D:

Sorry I have not seen your post.............. :confused:

you're not a groupie or fanatic okay !

but me. people tell me in real life I am groupie, fanatric and I have no boyfriend. that protects me. I live as paria and that I would be less depressed and sick.

and not believe in love, I'm the only one to love, but it's just a fiction for all in my real life, because it's true I'm alone.

Lots of famous people live around here, too many to mention.

Stranger for me is friends from school or uni who are now famous (on TV, MPs etc).

They've been filming a lot of movies at the stately home/park just up the road the last few years. The new Sherlock Holmes film was there a few months ago, and then Johnny Depp for the new Pirates film (just a couple of scenes) a couple of weeks ago.

I did try to track down the most loveliest of lovelys Natalie Portman a couple of years ago when she was here for The Other Boleyn Girl to buy her a drink, but unfortunately for her she missed me :cool: :laugh3:

a guy from emmerdale lives in our village and Davy Jones used to live there I think :blank: well that is it really I don't know anyone related to famous people really I live in the middle of nowhere

Is that Davy Jones from The Monkees? Legend!

Lots of famous people live around here, too many to mention.

Stranger for me is friends from school or uni who are now famous (on TV, MPs etc).

They've been filming a lot of movies at the stately home/park just up the road the last few years. The new Sherlock Holmes film was there a few months ago, and then Johnny Depp for the new Pirates film (just a couple of scenes) a couple of weeks ago.

I did try to track down the most loveliest of lovelys Natalie Portman a couple of years ago when she was here for The Other Boleyn Girl to buy her a drink, but unfortunately for her she missed me :cool: :laugh3:

Johnny Depp. :drunk:

Friends you speak of...? my topic is not about movies. :\

is celebrities who marry fans in the reality.

Can I say again. that fans or people unknown have more love for their artists.

or else

when a celebritie preserves his family, a good sign .

but the groupies did not preserve the privacy of celebrities.

for exemple : http://www.groupiedirt.com/

and me I am a groupie by the celebrities on the net not in reality . the celebrities not love me is a fact .

I think Jonas would marry me.

for me is a man I adore but have a supermodel, we remain in reality .

Me I just have a pseudo as many fans .

10th December 2010

If you wish, and the wish is yours alone to make, you may join me on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/jonasbjerre It’s that easy!

he asked his fans to come on his facebook, but he did not speak with the fans he is busy with his real life.

but his friends apparatjik on the net talking with fans in their facebook.

(I do not how, but I have had the private address and phone number of his friend Magne by a fan friend not normal never call a celebritie me I am not fanatic.)

but Anyway me when I talk about celebrities' Facebook is really the perspective that I am nothing . I know that nothing is true.

but been with all the celebrities since 2005, has the right to dream and build a fiction on the net. but never in reality, because is not real . I am not fanatic .

I'm just a sick person, who takes medication for life. (since 2004) and become more many problems, depressive, last time who lost his kgs because diabetic too. I do not who cares for who for why?

Me never marry a person normal (and no want a celebritie)

and because I am dead before then. the disease is called.

I never think to have someone marriage or even build a family one day. too many health problems for thought in real life.

and this topic is in reality, not the net fiction . I like speak about my life. because you know me more and my character and my real life .

I can always put a picture of him and his supermodel gf when they kissed for those who want grossip, for stay in reality :thinking:

me I am a designer superficial, but I love being a groupie on the net. (not support crap work the perfection women is not my cup of tea)

can be fanciful love for a person who does not exist. invent stories on the net. it is a good way to hide or does not see reality. because so bad the reality

I am a diabetic and depressive designer. I can not citrus cakes.

it's silly to become anorexic just because diabetic, live in reality, and forever. All because love real not exist.

everything can be offset by the love that becomes healthy .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTogoEEfZOk&feature=related]YouTube - Jonas Bjerre of Mew - Buzznet Interview, Part 2[/ame]

but and the worse I am unable to love the real men in my life. bad soul and more all machos and love just the beautiful girls sophisticated

So it's nice to stay in the real topic "Marriage between celebrities and fans" and not speak of fiction by the fans .

Johnny Depp. :drunk:

there was interview in my magazine TV by a certain Frank Rousseau.

on the film the Tourist. where he plays ordinary and romantic man, is new to him in a movie .

Johnny Depp said he had kept one night the dog of Angelina Joli & Brad Pitt, was a bulldog, he were ugly, smelled bad , and he jumped on him .

him thought the dog wanted to rape him.

I wonder if this reporter had been drunk or he was playing a dog in front this couple of celebs as a theater.

was the first time, him met in real life Angelina Joli said in magazine

and I always thought that Johnny Depp is not interested in showbise yes or not ? :thinking:

Well I also went to see in cinema Alice in Wonderland, and I was afraid, like you want my madness ? not know me...... :confused:

I begin to hate this horrible tale

Personally I need a real boyfriend, not famous just to tell me that I'm not insane..

and my madness because I will eventually cause global crisis

http://www.examiner.com/hollywood-culture-in-national/celebrity-couples-al-gore-and-wife-tipper-file-for-divorce-green-fans-rt-support-for-algore

"Al Gore will NOT be running for president" moment -- our collective sigh and a-ha of sorts"

agree he was talking formaly to Magne from A-ha . but not he come to visit my hometown and where he is also my therapist. I lost my identity as a fanatic