✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Marriage between celebrities and fans

LoryABjerre

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry but Lory, no one one here ever knows what the fuck you're saying.

you want quotes from all the fans who have posted?

and the topic I wanted and nobody wanted to answer?

what you think, when The celebrities want to marry the fans and gets married with the fans ?

just examples :

Phil Collins

Elvis Presley

Jean-Jacques Goldman

a way of saying they are not part of showbise, or just for fun or more so the fans understand their singers and a real love.

me not know. I've never had this kind of story dream a singer favorite who love me and want marry me

and I can not ask an ex friend girl to me . I knew, but she knew the wife of Phil Collins .

and you what you think ?

Still no clue :S

Somehow, when someone says they don't understand and you try to clarify, you manage to come up with a respond that makes even less sense! At least in my point of view.

I get LOST (oh, but we don't mind, it's a Coldplay song :) )

I want to make sense as well:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOrc37wNUqU]YouTube - Mr.President Coco Jambo[/ame]

It's not that we don't want to answer it's just that we have no idea what you're saying :bomb:

in dog language that maybe more simple?

I am just a fan insulted by the fans, and have any genre of this story .

Originally Posted by LoryABjerre;4598093

what you think, when The celebrities want to marry the fans and gets married with the fans ?

just examples :

Phil Collins

Elvis Presley

Jean-Jacques Goldman

a way of saying they are not part of showbise, or just for fun or more so the fans understand their singers and a real love.

me not know. I've never had this kind of story dream a singer favorite who love me and want marry me

and I can not ask an ex friend girl to me . I knew, but she knew the wife of Phil Collins .

and you what you think ?

and finally, not many people responded to my post apart:

hey,

Chris married a fan

he met Gwyneth backstage at a Coldplay concert :)

but Gwyneth is famous . is not as the wife of Jean -Jacques Goldman or others

Still no clue :S

Somehow, when someone says they don't understand and you try to clarify, you manage to come up with a respond that makes even less sense! At least in my point of view.

I get LOST (oh, but we don't mind, it's a Coldplay song :) )

Agreed.

in dog language that maybe more simple?

I am just a fan insulted by the fans, and have any genre of this story .

I have no idea what you mean with dog language.

I don't know if I want to ask you to explain this.

If you think you are insulted by the fans you are not right and have to take responsibility for that feeling yourself.

People do not understand what you want to say, there is no reason to be angry at other members who wonder what you are trying to say.

I repeat again: it might be wise to talk to people in your native language instead (or learn English).

All those misunderstandings lead nowhere.

Because Lory is in love with Jonas Bjerre

Me Lory (as just fan stupide ) and I am fanatic in real life and is not part of love.

I'm just a groupie, and is not important. not even need to be understood me

and more everyone has pseudo of celebrities .

and unfortunately, the feelings , love can not be controlled. it's just the disgrace that it was on a celebritie Mr. Jonas Bjerre. never be artist singer was better a farmer, for example. in the past not the future now it's so late. he learned to be a celebritie by celebrities. that's stupid.

Here he talks that he wanted to become a farmer impressionist or something like

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxzDqH78Onk]YouTube - Jonas Bjerre - Talks about animation [Rundfunk Interview 2004][/ame]

and take reality my life and me : My parents emigrated in Switzerland, the parents would not let them marry. built their home, they had nothing, and now we still have nothing, no house.

my parents have learned the value when I was little. I could never live in luxury. yes my Uncles aunts from Italian are fake rich and Snobbery. houses, important jobs. I can not live with them. I'm always little shit who did nothing in his life .

and me is better and invent stories on net (knowing is not true). but still better than the mens in my real life that we take advantage of my value. the pigs who make women objects. I did never marry in my life. Real men are bad. and do not understand me.

and about the topic I'm not talking about me, and always has been.

Marriage between celebrities and fans :

any fans for answers. I'm looking on the google :

http://articles.sfgate.com/2005-04-10/books/17367415_1_sundance-film-festival-starstruck-fan

I hate all this marriages is so empty, because the simple things in love are the best and showbise is crap .

http://www.ringsurf.com/online/27-celebrity_marriages.html

Agreed.

If you think you are insulted by the fans you are not right and have to take responsibility for that feeling yourself.

People do not understand what you want to say, there is no reason to be angry at other members who wonder what you are trying to say.

I repeat again: it might be wise to talk to people in your native language instead (or learn English).

I do not know French or Italian. that's what people say when I speak French or italian on the forums. I have no sentence structure. grammar.

I will then learn an unknown language.

Again, Lory. We are not insulting you. How could we possibly do that, when we don't even know who you are or what you're talking about? We're just telling you to stop posting in a language you don't know. Come on, I'm starting to think that your English would be better if you started using google translate.

Hm .... in the same post you say both

and about the topic I'm not talking about me, and always has been.

and take reality my life and me : My parents emigrated in Switzerland, the parents would not let them marry. built their home, they had nothing, and now we still have nothing, no house.

my parents have learned the value when I was little. I could never live in luxury. yes my Uncles aunts from Italian are fake rich and Snobbery. houses, important jobs. I can not live with them. I'm always little shit who did nothing in his life .

Seems you are talking about you :S

:thinking:...:inquisitive:

I wish I could reply to this, but I don't have the slightest idea what you're saying.

I talk about myself ? non

I speak of culture of celebrities

Marriage between celebrities and fans

just examples :

Phil Collins

Elvis Presley

Jean-Jacques Goldman

and you what you think ?

http://forums.coldplaying.com/showthread.php?t=74406

Lory, I think people understand that this is about marriages between celebrities and fans, but no one understands what you are trying to say with your other posts.

Again:

Again, Lory. We are not insulting you. How could we possibly do that, when we don't even know who you are or what you're talking about? We're just telling you to stop posting in a language you don't know. Come on, I'm starting to think that your English would be better if you started using google translate.

it's just like when people tell me. you are Italian you do not know French. return to your native Italy.

I never had the native country. I'm not born in Italy but in Switzerland.

and again I talk about myself on this topic ?

I speak only of culture of celebrities and the persons talked about other things

the topic Marriage between celebrities and fans

just examples :

Phil Collins

Elvis Presley

Jean-Jacques Goldman

and you what you think ?

http://forums.coldplaying.com/showthread.php?t=74406

Lory, I think people understand that this is about marriages between celebrities and fans, but no one understands what you are trying to say with your other posts.

Again:

thanks because my topic is only on marriages between celebrities and fans .

but the fans wanted to talk about other things. me not . just the topic : marriages between celebrities and fans.