✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Marriage between celebrities and fans

LoryABjerre

what you think, when The celebrities want to marry the fans and gets married with the fans ?

just examples :

Phil Collins

Elvis Presley

Jean-Jacques Goldman

a way of saying they are not part of showbise, or just for fun or more so the fans understand their singers and a real love.

me not know. I've never had this kind of story dream a singer favorite who love me and want marry me

and I can not ask an ex friend girl to me . I knew, but she knew the wife of Phil Collins .

and you what you think ?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talk about Phil Collins because my ex friend girl life in same area of Phil Collins who knows his ex wife.

Me I do not know the celebrities, I live in Switzerland in a small village unknown,

my sister too not know the celebrities but lives in the middle of celebrities an ex: Phil Collins live same area as my sister and her family .

is just coincidence of life .

The celebrity would never know if he or she is loved because of what he does or because what he/she really is

this

in fact few celebrities i admire the most, are married to someone that are not celebs, and never pose with them in public to respect their private life, but are also artisty persons as painters and so, i guess that's the best way they can understand each other, dunno.

i don't normally care/know about those things though, much less if they marry a fangirl or not. :shrug:

it's totally true. but me I'm just the opposite. I'm just a groupie interested about celebrities and their lives private.

I ask these questions here .

and I can assure you that no one celebrities loves me. or know me just the producer John Ratcliff know me .

but you know the groupies loves their singers. it's just that celebrities do not choose the groupies, but the fans more for the marriage .

I talk about a real subject with the fans " Marriage between celebrities and fans" I do not mean a groupie fanatic (me) on net fiction, differance. is not a topic for me, or as I am concerned of this topic .

read my first post:

what you think, when The celebrities want to marry the fans and gets married with the fans ?

just examples :

Phil Collins

Elvis Presley

Jean-Jacques Goldman

a way of saying they are not part of showbise, or just for fun or more so the fans understand their singers and a real love.

me not know. I've never had this kind of story dream a singer favorite who love me and want marry me

and I can not ask an ex friend girl to me . I knew, but she knew the wife of Phil Collins .

and you what you think ?

~

I talk of a Swiss friend girl that I have no more contact. (so I say ex friend girl )she lives ready of Lausanne.

I apologize so I do not know what you speak

and more in life we must be honest and as you said I'm just a groupie of him. I do not want to talk about something sad.

then this topic is not my subject I mentioned at the beginning