✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

fashions celebrities

LoryABjerre

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this not a website for people that are obsessed with Coldplay?

Anywhoo, I think that some people long for the celebrity lifestyle, bottomless pit of money, always get the girls/boys, and following their day to day lives makes them somehow feel like they are involved in them.

so true

but people do not realize that it's all fiction ? and their lives to people is much more real.

:blank:

you are interested to him, to talk with him ?

yes Jonas Bjerre is a celebritie too. part of showbise and even fashion with glory, fashions, glamour, beauty superficiality... a mix of all .

me i am just fan-groupie as many fans mew or coldplay but I'm not interested to meet people who are part of showbise, nothing in common with me.

it's really something I do not like the celebrity .

I hope you know net is just fiction by the celebrities not from part of reality

you are interested to him, to talk with him ?

yes Jonas Bjerre is a celebritie too. part of showbise and even fashion with glory, fashions, glamour, beauty superficiality... a mix of all .

me i am just fan-groupie as many fans mew or coldplay but I'm not interested to meet people who are part of showbise, nothing in common with me.

If you want to talk about Jonas Bjerre, could you please keep it in the Mew related threads?

If you want to talk about Jonas Bjerre, could you please keep it in the Mew related threads?

please say to Dee not me

nothing new, I just have a username. as full of fans have username .

I do not see the problem.

you are obsessed by a fake username is your problem fans mew

and more when there is full username Berryman , Martin take by the fans coldplay

and more Now I am tired of fans mew when they insult me for nothing.

i am not stupid

and more Now I am tired of fans mew when they insult me for nothing.

i am not stupid

If you didn't see it yet:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4639116#post4639116

Lory, there will never be a proper discussion about the subjects you actually want to talk about when people don't understand what you say and you don't understand the replies and make false assumptions.

Additionally, there is a point: you're actually contradicting yourself when you mention Jonas Bjerre in every post (whether it is on topic or not) and say you are a groupie when you say now that you are not.

• 4 months later...

message exclusive for certains celebrities .

NOT PLAYING with the fans or my friends facebook never be fanatics them.

offering their facebook accounts for celebrities to hide. are not honest.

So I wish really Jonas far off showbise.

I knew wanted to play the adoptive father of a little girl immature supermodel.

so be crazy now .

anyway Jonas from part of the best friend of John. in myspace.

and John know The Pixies .

have a comment from John yes because I ask a question in public to him since my own myspace because sometimes I am tired of fake people .

dsc01631ij.jpg

MySpace site : is myspace fans John Ratcliff I have created

http://www.myspace.com/aha1983to1985

Lory, How do i say this politely? I don't mean to be a kill joy or a Debbie Downer but I'm sorry dear, Not one of your sentences in your last post made any sense at all. At first it was funny to read what you had to say and we would all scratch our heads but now it's annoying and wasting the mods time to constantly remind you about this. Listen, I have had plenty of random posts and some of them were definitely not written in the Kings English after a glass of wine (0r 2 hence my siggy) But If you do want to be considered a legitimate member of this forum who loves Coldplay, do yourself a favor, learn a language, any language, and learn how to express yourself coherently so we can understand you.

Just my opinion.

Lory, How do i say this politely? I don't mean to be a kill joy or a Debbie Downer but I'm sorry dear, Not one of your sentences in your last post made any sense at all. At first it was funny to read what you had to say and we would all scratch our heads but now it's annoying and wasting the mods time to constantly remind you about this. Listen, I have had plenty of random posts and some of them were definitely not written in the Kings English after a glass of wine (0r 2 hence my siggy) But If you do want to be considered a legitimate member of this forum who loves Coldplay, do yourself a favor, learn a language, any language, and learn how to express yourself coherently so we can understand you.

Just my opinion.

ok Debbie

Just my opinion.

ok Debbie

Lory thank you. You just made my day.