✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Braddock is fucked and wants to spout bullshit/say something meaningful

Prince Myshkin

Ouuuuuuh ahhhaaaaahhh ouuuuuuhhhhh aaaaahhhaaaa Yeaaah yeah yeah yeah ouuuuuuhhhhh aaaaaahhhaaa ouhh ahhhaaa yeahhh yeah yeah yeah! *me singing "40 Day Dream"*

I wasn't supposed to drink tonight. But I couldn't resist and now I feel happyyyyyy. I hope you don't mind me borrowing your thread Greg :p.

Don't worry, make yourself at home and use the thread whenever you want.

Glad you said something meaningful too :p

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, make yourself at home and use the thread whenever you want.

Glad you said something meaningful too :p

Haha I actually had some meaningful things to say. Only reason I didn't say them was so the comparison wouldn't make you look stupid. :p

:hug:

I was a waitress at a performance of my dad's local theatre group.

Nothing special. I just drank too much with some random people from my area. Oh and it was my sister's birthday. It was good. Would have been better if I didn't get that drunk so suddenly I guess. We drank some stuff like whiskey with coke. I am not used that much alcohol anymore. Right now I feel kinda fucked

I am in my bed. Your legs start aching when you've had too much alcohol right? It's the reason why I can't sleep anymore. And the cold too . I don't even exactly remember when I went to bed. Must have been between 4 and 5 this morning.

I woke up this morning and sweared to myself that I will be more careful next time,

I was a waitress at a performance of my dad's local theatre group.

Nothing special. I just drank too much with some random people from my area. Oh and it was my sister's birthday. It was good. Would have been better if I didn't get that drunk so suddenly I guess. We drank some stuff like whiskey with coke. I am not used that much alcohol anymore. Right now I feel kinda fucked

Ah ok sounds good. :)

Now the hangover will pass soon, hopefully.

Erm, Jules, drink some water and try to lie down at least. :uhoh:

Yeah this. Also, getting some fresh air usually helps too. But the problem is that when you're feeling hungover going to take a walk outside is pretty much the last thing you wanna do. haha

I am in my bed. Your legs start aching when you've had too much alcohol right? It's the reason why I can't sleep anymore. And the cold too . I don't even exactly remember when I went to bed. Must have been between 4 and 5 this morning.

I woke up this morning and sweared to myself that I will be more careful next time,

Your legs??? Hmmm no. :confused: It has never happened to me and I don't think I've ever heard anybody say this before but i don't know...

Usually I don't feel too hungover. I don't know how I will feel when I get up. Probably just tired in the end. Like I usually do. Though I must admit I felt like throwing up last night and I have noticed that I easily feel like that when I have drank too much recently. Ok well I didn't eat much yesterday. Could be a reason.

I might take a walk later to my sister's since it is still her birthday. I won't drink any alcohol there though Haha

hahaah about my legs.....forget what I said....my mum and me noticed that I've been standing for more than 18 hours yesterday....that should be the reason:wacky:

oh and I didn't have whiskey, but cognac with coke...must have been around 6 glasses and champagne before and liqueur:uhoh:

how stupid considering I didn't eat much and I am not really used to alcohol anymore

hahaah about my legs.....forget what I said....my mum and me noticed that I've been standing for more than 18 hours yesterday....that should be the reason:wacky:

oh and I didn't have whiskey, but cognac with coke...must have been around 6 glasses and champagne before and liqueur:uhoh:

how stupid considering I didn't eat much and I am not really used to alcohol anymore

hahaa dood that's a lot if you havnet eaten properly :wacko: I hope you feel better soon :kiss:

aww thanks sof:hug:

well I only had breakfast and a snack in the afternoon.....and I worked 6 hours and then I went home by train and to my Dad's performance to continue working there....

so no surprise that I don't feel too well today haha

I will go out for a walk to my sister's in some minute.s.....that should help

aww thanks sof:hug:

well I only had breakfast and a snack in the afternoon.....and I worked 6 hours and then I went home by train and to my Dad's performance to continue working there....

so no surprise that I don't feel too well today haha

I will go out for a walk to my sister's in some minute.s.....that should help

ooh :disappointed: being really hungover is so horrible :bigcry: it's been a while for me though

Haha! I remember when I was younger and my friends and I thought it was good if you hadnt eaten properly cause then you wouldnt have to drink as much to get drunk. Ooh the days of immature behaviour :nice:. Haha and the next say we'd force ourselvs to walk around the block at least to get some fresh air.

Euw I once got really x325 drunk and went a little crazy :disappointed: not ok