What kind of kiss are you?

girlstar

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

1047299736_entrancing.jpg

You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss that never lessens and always blows your partner away like the first time.

aw I inspired someone!! :lol: :blush: :lol: :lol:

I got:

You have a surprise kiss! Your partner is always pleasantly pleased to have you jump outta nowhere to dote them with a fun peck on the cheek or more passionate embrace. super markets and work places are your favorite places to attack your loved one with all your love =p

:lol: :lol: :lol: omg thats too funny!!!! :lol: :P

*has image of Fi lurking behind supermarket shelves... ready to pounce* :wink3:

I posted the below before realizing that this "GUY ..." poster is supposed to be a joke and totally ironic. That's what I get for benig away for so long. I apologize.

Is this board getting to the point where users are signing up for the sole purpose of aggrevating or otherwise distracting? There's a poster in this thread who claims an age of 120, doesn't provide a gender, has a fake location, has an antagonistic user name, who posts half of his/her contirbutions in all-caps and has yet to contribute a post that's productive to a thread.

While I know I just opened myself up to flames from the person about whom I speak, I hope that an Administrator, Moderator, or regular user will at least think about the role of these people on this board. One reason I still no this board is the "cameraderie." I hope it is in the interest of the forum to maintain this ideal.

OH THE IRONY OF IT. I AM A MODERATOR.

aw I inspired someone!! :lol: :blush: :lol: :lol:

I got:

You have a surprise kiss! Your partner is always pleasantly pleased to have you jump outta nowhere to dote them with a fun peck on the cheek or more passionate embrace. super markets and work places are your favorite places to attack your loved one with all your love =p

:lol: :lol: :lol: omg thats too funny!!!! :lol: :P

*has image of Fi lurking behind supermarket shelves... ready to pounce* :wink3:

:sneaky: yeah thats how i spend my friday nights!!! :lol: :P

And i have a mysterious kiss :cool:

You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never knows what you're going to come up with next; this creates great excitement and arousal never knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end in a kiss as great as your mystery.

:cool: