✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

women & love

LoryABjerre

i agree except sometimes its the other way round my dad just got married and hes a slave to his wife
Yeah, my parents also seem to be this way :(

My mum is so dominant.

I the simple single ., do this me makes a prostitute now? Yes . but possible no, because I am of the superficial and evil

The mirror say I am good for men watch their pants

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two people don't represent the whole genre / half the world.

the fact that you feel that they aren't interested in you as you are in them, doesn't mean that all men/women are like that.

is like friendship, you can start be friend of a person for a common hobby, it can lead to more time together, hobbies, experiences or not, you can't open or close totally to it.

women use to look for love in a different way as men do. as women an men have different priorities and task asigned. tradiotionally is the women who cares the house so she brings the feel to it, that's why is important for them to feel loved, men are more outside they are the ones that work, are the visible side of the couple as to say and so the responsable, where women is but inside, that's may what make men look superficial at times -as women are aswell with the materialistic things-.

there are men that fall deeply in love, secretely and never get the right feedback to their feeling. others are used and abused by their woman.

and about love, at times it happens when we less expect it, there's people that idealize their life, and grow a deep need of this and that, and so misses good chances to be loved because is too focused in other things that has set as the important.

may be if you relax about it, you'll find it. is not good to establish a strict vision of life.

that said, is awful what happened to you. :( but it happen to a lot of people.

see the male side, two of my friend's brothers were with a girlfriend for more than 2 or 4 years, one of them was used by her, and she almost made him break any relation with his family, the other, the girl came all of a sudden saying that she doesn't love him anymore.

both men are now happily married to different girls and proud parents.

you know the story of the mirror depression is only because I have nobody in my life and I am not loved and not own family yes is just a story of mirror and soul suddenly invisible by the people .

But me I am a normal person, I respect me and love yourself. because i am not crap but my empty of existence people fleeing. the people in my life are very superficial .

and I do not think men for real love. they seek perfection, and I am a normal woman without special beauty just normal as all and more in Swiss. people are so cold and are not interested and more I am a shy person so I'm alone, and not have more friends and when I go out I'm twice as alone.

before 2005, I was real and less depressed even if I was not my own esteem because in real agency inside the stranges men without love to give .

and I add:

I have a curse. and not have the capacity to love in life. I am a mirror to me alone, and people do not see me.

I am a person invisible to everyone in my life.

and all know me on the internet, and me not .

so I'll call me St. Maria Magdalena in his cave with all the spiders

I'm not normal to meet someone anyway

well speak more seriously now

I do not hate men, and I prefer to return when I was a slave. I was still alive, although I was sad ( a sentiment )

So the subject is closed for me .

I wouldn't say hater, nothing said draws the impression of 'hate', more disappointment. I don't know where you pulled that one from.

Yeah, hate was a poor choice of words.

I think the main thing Lory is that people let each other down all the time and there will be lots of dissapointments before you find the right person for you.

talking about and with who ?

I'm not talking about fiction on the net in my life because of asylum waiting for me.

and more I'm not ill I have a psy moron who thinks that I am nothing, not intelligente enough to mainstream society or even to have a family.

as I said I know who I am, I valued respect myself, but not the people in my life and is society that is superficial and kill people and the real people are alone in life and in their home.

it's just horrible loneliness become empty and depressed

So......... and all want my pants and shoes here :sneaky:

not all.

only those who are not loved by their men .

ex: me since 2000-2005, I was enrolled in a dating agency. I paid more than 3000 Frs. for not become alone (fear) .

I meeting men, I thought love these men and gave everything. they never loved me because they told me and said : I love you soon just the time .

then become like a prostitute. they left me because they did not like me, but have take advantage

the last man he told me that I was better than a prostitute.

I can say I got the lowest of my existence and self-esteem to be.

true love with a man I not know.. and not believe and exist

only reality is true and any man once told me I love you.

Become a lesbian then.

Are you having discussions with yourself or something? :thinking:

Oshi- I really think you should go talk to someone about that :blank:

:confused: *scratches head* ??

Become a lesbian then.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Become a lesbian then.

I'm not attracted to the women, I am born hetero :(

because when I was a little girl 10 years old I even asked if I was lesbian, see trying to kiss a girl, because who wanted to kiss me but nothing .

Then I was born under Venus is my star . and so I need a man who comes Mars .

and if I were in couple a woman could not give me the force of a man and the father of my children. I am a weak sensitive woman, and I need both a strong man and as a sensitive woman.

but any matchos not thanks, be all machos in my life... :-(

but I prefer women lesbian that heteros women. they have much more heart and more love to give. as the men Gays much better .

Mainly on the net my friends are lesbians

Yes indeed

you know my mirror, is sad empty, and you do not live the same thing as me, my 20 years old, start go in nightclub and thinking find the man of my life, or because feel alone .

because I learned that only a place working to find someone, Statistics 80% people, even my mother found my father, my sister her husband. when they worked together.

or look in the sites agencies. but is my friends who have found. me not my story of real agency but not in net crap :

http://www.institut-ensemble.ch/

and yes all men are wicked superficial in Nighclub, and you will become like them. so you think you are superficial. but not because you are not stupid

you need someone who loves you, really for yourself and everything is differing, you're a girl and human not forget.

me forget to be human a robot any sentiment, in my real life.