✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Unrealesed songs you would like to hear in the new album

Twisted__Logic

Yeah it is intriguing, I wonder what it would sound like ...

And yeah, Ladder to the sun would be amazing to have on an album, although, as much as I love this song, I think that the reason they didn't put it on an album is that it sounds like Yellow - a LOT!

And also Crests of waves, I ran away, and those old songs we will never hear like So sad...

Yeah it is intriguing, I wonder what it would sound like ...

And yeah, Ladder to the sun would be amazing to have on an album, although, as much as I love this song, I think that the reason they didn't put it on an album is that it sounds like Yellow - a LOT!

And also Crests of waves, I ran away, and those old songs we will never hear like So sad...

Wait what? Are you saying we don't have studio versions of Crest of Waves and I Ran Away?

As for songs, I thought it was cool to hear Phil said he loved Famous Old Painters. So at least he thought it was good.

With any old songs I feel like it'd just be cool to hear them, but I'm fine with them staying in the vault. Although, all the songs they gave Natalie Imbruglia should be given their own Coldplay versions - Lukas, Fun, and whatever the other one was. Because they were really good songs.

And someone said "School"? I thought Chris said that was just the first minute and a half (or so) of DAAHF?