✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011 Oscar Noms!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2014 is the 20th anniversary. I bet Mary Guibert will release another deluxe edition of the deluxe edition of the deluxe edition of the album :dozey: but if they plan to do that, they better hurry considering the pace the all sthing is going...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0822869/

yeah i bet so aswell. :dozey:

so there's something on the way?

[/off topic]

Did anyone else think James Franco looked like he just really didn't want to be there? :lol:

i don't know as i didn't watch the ceremony itself, just part of the carpet moment, but a cinema mag i used to follow, just tagged him as 'the most stoned' :lol:

The show was so boring last night. When Billy Crystal came on everybody stood up and applauded like being at a boring party when suddenly the life of the party comes in. Even Justin Timerlake's face look like "Oh, thank god! Save this show!"

Kirk Douglas was pretty funny, though.

I'm really glad that The King's Speech and Colin Firth won. I saw the movie yesterday before the Oscars and it was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. It's a shame that Geoffrey Rush and Helena Bonham Carter lost

I totally agree. I saw it on Saturday night, and all of them deserved recognition.

I thought Guy Pearce was great as "David" too...................

TSN (imo) is quite a good movie in terms of the narrative & flow of the story. it had my attention from start to finish. i definitely think of it as a sort of modern day sequel to Pirates Of Silicon Valley.

my only gripe with it is that there are some factual inaccuracies about Mark Zuckerberg & the whole "Napster, Facebook came about because the geek was jilted by an ex" thing...& the OTT glamourisation of tech startups, web developers. but i guess the scriptwriters had to spice up the story because coding programs, websites is hardly grippingly exciting stuff. :P

oh, & i quite liked Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross' work for the movie's soundtrack. well deserved Oscar for that. :)

TSN (imo) is quite a good movie in terms of the narrative & flow of the story. it had my attention from start to finish. i definitely think of it as a sort of modern day sequel to Pirates Of Silicon Valley.

my only gripe with it is that there are some factual inaccuracies about Mark Zuckerberg...& the OTT glamourisation of tech startups, web developers. but i guess the scriptwriters had to spice up the story because coding programs, websites is hardly grippingly exciting stuff. :P

It was my fave film of 2010.:smug: