✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

far from The Black Eyed Peas

LoryABjerre

there are bands who are desperate to win Grammy for money and be famous and so superficial, to be known worldwide :rolleyes:

but there are others who destroy their work. because it's true and much of work and humanity in . but have any recognition by the professional, the fans etc...

become my really world of the music .

and all for the bad music industry is no creativity just make money.

was the band true HipHop :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbJNkH-pDd8]YouTube - The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Lie[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QGPoLXYdws&feature=related]YouTube - The Black Eyed Peas - Head Bobs[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc]YouTube - The Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love?[/ame]

have the new false band dance trash :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwQZQygg3Lk&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=MLGxdCwVVULXcFfS9aIeYd1fqWARRiW3GH]YouTube - Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m48GqaOz90&NR=1]YouTube - The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1ll8C072AQ]YouTube - I gotta feeling - Black Eyed Peas [ Official music video ][/ame]

is the first Apparatjik fans integrated into the new movement welcome in my world :smug:

I hope the real fans here ?

so thread is for or against BEP?

i can't have a proper opinion about them since i just listened them randomly but i have the impressions yeah they want to do things but can't do... may be is cause i never got much into them and their hits didn't appeal me enought to listen them properly.

i mean for instance, that where is the love vid remind me of Bon Jovi's come back's Have a Nice Day. both vids are similar and even the chromatism and plot is similar (slightly anarchy and they give the power to the people not them, showing selves as a simple brigde as to say and the audiene being the water and the music the flow, that aside the lyrics content.).

so thread is for or against BEP?

i can't have a proper opinion about them since i just listened them randomly but i have the impressions yeah they want to do things but can't do... may be is cause i never got much into them and their hits didn't appeal me enought to listen them properly.

i mean for instance, that where is the love vid remind me of Bon Jovi's come back's Have a Nice Day. both vids are similar and even the chromatism and plot is similar (slightly anarchy and they give the power to the people not them, showing selves as a simple brigde as to say and the audiene being the water and the music the flow, that aside the lyrics content.).

for BEP and against many bands that takes their reputation has weak in front record label because are famous band but made less of heart for work and less talent .

The record industry has enough sheep in the luxury who want to stay in the celebrity and have lots of money, making the trash.

or new artists who have no talents. :rolleyes:

exemple I've never listened by the people. and I do not need win Grammy .

for BEP and against many bands that takes their reputation has weak in front record label because are famous band but made less of heart for work and less talent .

The record industry has enough sheep in the luxury who want to stay in the celebrity and have lots of money, making the trash.

or new artists who have no talents. :rolleyes:

exemple I've never listened by the people. and I do not need win Grammy .

so i guess you are against Grammy and this sort of industry awards?

funny how i debated about that with my dad today while having lunch, he came to say that Rolling Stones were nominated this year for first time, and he was like :wtf: they've been around long... and i went to talk about how i think for some indie bands who have something to say and don't want to be tagged and keep their talent free, it feels like it is a kind of insult to them to win it, as is no really some award they care, cause is from industry and not from fans or other alternative media... :uhoh: i could be totally mistaken but is the impression i have.

is true some artists have a say for a couple albums and they lose their talent, motivation, spirit or whatever one want to name it, but keep producing crappy albums cause industry get to sell them even when they (band) don't believe in them...

i know other artists that are the opposite that have fights with their labels for producing too much in too short time, and yet keep having something to say, keeping to their truth and showing pure talent, even when all that uncontrolled and unfocused creativity get them into personal crap, but they keep going even with that.

The Grammy invisible is the heart and keep the values that they believe.

I've seen Duran Duran one of my prefered band has sold to Timberlake is a big international star but sings Duran Duran Notorious behind their backs for Britney & Timberlake because clip falling down

befort is true Ordinary world and pop trash

well then play the game or record labels and make lots of money. but be totally false. that's what deserve the public has no taste in music.

and more be an icon or being famous the same thing. people see as objects of circus, humanoides etc.

no humanity the people crap they deserve trash .

The Grammy invisible is the heart and keep the values that they believe.

I've seen Duran Duran one of my prefered band has sold to Timberlake is a big international star but sings Duran Duran Notorious behind their backs for Britney & Timberlake because clip falling down

befort is true Ordinary world and pop trash

well then play the game or record labels and make lots of money. but be totally false. that's what deserve the public has no taste in music.

and more be an icon or being famous the same thing. people see as objects of circus, humanoides etc.

no humanity the people crap they deserve trash .

I think what you're trying to say is that the public get what they deserve for buying the manufactured pop trash in the first place. I agree.:dozey:

is so human so cute :thinking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN9muHLuHDc&feature=related]YouTube - The Black Eyed Peas - Fallin' Up[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Bda6_usuc&feature=related]YouTube - The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRzMtlZjXpU&feature=channel]YouTube - The Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up[/ame]

I thought this was about this .

Funny thing that , back in 05 when they were more "original" ( I used to love them ) they were highly succsesful .. So i dont think they had the pressure to get on the electro-pop vagon ..

Though their latest music its not as good as when they began .. they really lost their path

the public get what they deserve for buying the manufactured pop trash in the first place.

I mean , its something is succsesful they are going to make it over and over . Having said that , pop music is ment to be in your mind , the lyrics and production are ment to get stucked in your head , lol and if its fun and you kinda like the song and hear it over and over , why not buying it ?

For example ,i listen to the radio , watch tv , and ke$ha's Tik tok gets stuck in my head , soo badly .. So what do i do ? I download it , listen to it over and over , Im in summer time so it puts me in a greater mood :cool: and whatever , then i might forget it and never listen to it again ( actually I always do :lol: I go back to listen coldplay or other bands ) but , should i stop before buying the song , and think it twice , thinking that im ruining music industry by downloading the song :thinking: ?

I mean , its music , its ment to be fun/experimental whatever you like to call it , if it makes you feel good buy it , download it , make it idk .. Not everything has to be a serious masterpiece that its going to change the world :rolleyes:

I mean , your signature says LIFE ISN'T MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY . Maybe you shouldnt take music that seriously also :p

I can bet money that you are the type of guy who believes his music is the best thing ever ( ima say you like coldplay , oasis , radiohead , muse , and all of the alternative/rock bands :p ) and goes arround telling other people how bad are the other artists :D ( ive seen you do it thoguh :lol: so it wouldnt be fair :whip: )

the music since 2005 is telling the true life time. real life.

not something to not take seriously.

dance music. wordless those nightclubs. it's just for fun is okay

exemple I do not known the vice president divorced because he was listening much a-ha

what......... :disappointed:

Al Gore will NOT be running for president" moment -- our collective sigh and a-ha of sorts

http://www.examiner.com/hollywood-culture-in-national/celebrity-couples-al-gore-and-wife-tipper-file-for-divorce-green-fans-rt-support-for-algore

THE MUSIC IS SERIOUS AS MY LIFE SO SERIOUS NOT FUN..

For example ,i listen to the radio , watch tv , and ke$ha's Tik tok gets stuck in my head , soo badly .. So what do i do ? I download it , listen to it over and over , Im in summer time so it puts me in a greater mood :cool: and whatever , then i might forget it and never listen to it again ( actually I always do :lol: I go back to listen coldplay or other bands ) but , should i stop before buying the song , and think it twice , thinking that im ruining music industry by downloading the song :thinking: ?

I mean , its music , its ment to be fun/experimental whatever you like to call it , if it makes you feel good buy it , download it , make it idk .. Not everything has to be a serious masterpiece that its going to change the world :rolleyes:

I can bet money that you are the type of guy who believes his music is the best thing ever ( ima say you like coldplay , oasis , radiohead , muse , and all of the alternative/rock bands :p ) and goes arround telling other people how bad are the other artists :D ( ive seen you do it thoguh :lol: so it wouldnt be fair :whip: )

:thumbsup: