November 6, 200322 yr When christmas comes, I'm not really looking forward to the presents the most. I mean, I love getting presents but it's not like "OmG xMaS iS hErE!! I hEaRt gEtTiN pReSenTz!" Ahem, aaannyway. :dozey: I think I might of matured too young or something cause what I look forward to is being with my family. Corny, I know. I still like getting presents though and stealing all the lollies from the firemen bwahaha. :sneaky: :lol:
November 6, 200322 yr I can't wait .. it'll be my first christmas with my fam in the last 5 .... Yipee!!! And nice hot sunny weather ... :blush:
November 6, 200322 yr Aahh :blush: All the pool parties we used to have around christmas time when I was younger...
November 6, 200322 yr Author Ooooooh great thread. My MSN name is a countdown to Christmas :D :D I can't wait, I love Christmas sooooooo much :D :D P.S. Which Manchester Uni are you at? Are you at the main one or Manchester Met? I'm at Manchester Met reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly?!!?!?!??!! :lol: ME TOO!!! what course are u doing?!?! :o
November 6, 200322 yr Author Christmas are great' date=' but is it necessary to get the streets and shops center full of lights in November? :dozey:[/quote'] yeeeeees of course! :lol: it's all part of the build up to suck people like me into the commercialisation of the season! i can't help getting hooked :smug:
November 6, 200322 yr Ooooooh great thread. My MSN name is a countdown to Christmas :D :D I can't wait, I love Christmas sooooooo much :D :D P.S. Which Manchester Uni are you at? Are you at the main one or Manchester Met? I'm at Manchester Met reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly?!!?!?!??!! :lol: ME TOO!!! what course are u doing?!?! :o Wow how cool is that :D :D I'm doing Law, you?? Where are you staying, in halls? I'm in Cambridge North Halls
November 7, 200322 yr Ooooooh great thread. My MSN name is a countdown to Christmas :D :D I can't wait, I love Christmas sooooooo much :D :D P.S. Which Manchester Uni are you at? Are you at the main one or Manchester Met? I'm at Manchester Met reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly?!!?!?!??!! :lol: ME TOO!!! what course are u doing?!?! :o Wow how cool is that :D :D I'm doing Law, you?? Where are you staying, in halls? I'm in Cambridge North Halls This scares me! :/
November 7, 200322 yr Author Wow how cool is that :D :D I'm doing Law, you?? Where are you staying, in halls? I'm in Cambridge North Halls I'm staying in the student village :/ ...I don't like it that much but have to put up with it, because i applied really late and i was the only place left *therefore own fault* :rolleyes: i have friends from back home who are in Cambridge Halls! :D Anyways,.,..I'm on the BAHSS(humanities/social sciences)course... English Philosophy Sociology :D :D :D :D
November 7, 200322 yr Author These are my all time favvvvvourite Christmas songs "When the snowman brings the snow Well he just might like to know He's put a great big smile on somebody's face If you jump into your bed Quickly cover up your head Don't you lock the doors You know that sweet Santa Claus is on his way Well I wish it could be Christmas every day When the kids start singing and the band begins to play Oh I wish it could be Christmas every day So let the bells ring out for Christmas When we're skating in the park If the snow cloud makes it dark Then your rosy cheek's gonna light my merry way Now the frosty paws appear And they've frozen up my ear So we'll lie by the fire 'Til the sleet simply knocks 'em all away When the snowman brings the snow (snowman brings the snow) Well he just might like to know (just might like to know) He's put a great big smile on somebody's face So if Santa brings that sleigh (Santa brings that sleigh) All along the Milky Way (along the Milky Way) I'll sign my name on the rooftop in the snow Then he may decide to stay Why don't you give your love for Christmas?" "Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light From now on, our troubles will be out of sight Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Make the Yule-tide gay, From now on, our troubles will be miles away. Here we are as in olden days, happy golden days of yore. Faithful friends who are dear to us gather near to us once more. Through the years we all will be together If the Fates allow Hang a shining star upon the highest bough. And have yourself a merry little Christmas now"
November 7, 200322 yr Gosh, I'll probably leave it 'till the last minute, I don't know what presents to buy people. :/
November 7, 200322 yr i get golf tees for my dad a kitchen mit for my mom and my siblings are away so that drops out 2 presents yes!
November 7, 200322 yr I'm gonna go to Sin City, USA for Christmas. Just me and a few of my old pals from the uni days...we gonna party hard and have fun! this is kinda like that gathering in American Pie II :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment