🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

loneliness is love and

LorryDriverre

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on understanding of your mother and father . sometimes better to say nothing. or else wait for the majority of age.

I know it is frowned upon by society of bisexuality or homosexuality people be xenophobic, people who do not respect privacy and individual people.

we are all different we are not sheep, image spam has false superficial society.

me I'm hetero, I'm born like that.

but my problem in the society I am a stranger where I was born in swiss and I'm considered a mental ill therefore rejected by society.

for made a work or even have a rental appart to me then i am refused and rejected by the society .

so I'm alone

but saying is that the idiots in this society? I am not a sheep to be like the others. but have not much intelligence to be like everyone sheep. i have my own caracter .

so I know what it means xenophobia

and off thread

you knew that the President of U.S not want more to support anti-homosexual and bisexual. U.S is terrible xenophobia

it's a good thing for individual freedom of the people (that's life in a private person and nobody should criticize)

is against the rights of human , xenophobia because is private life sexual of the people not affairs of the society.

now how am I going to save this post so I remember all that

• 2 months later...

I think people live through Mew songs band but not through me.

"How are you? Are you a relative of Jonas? "

my bang you never think to my reality

and for all asked not more questions of this kind please thanks.

a jonas fan asked an autograph of famous for me to Jonas one day .

not feel better . I never asked anything of my life. sorry.

I have a question, are you a Theology major? :|

you should meet news friends ? it's horrible to be alone.

If you want to know if God exists. I not know.

I know only that not believe in love since 2005. yes not know what it is . never be loved in my live .

and love is not the liars, but always so many lies

I know some days it's difficult to make true friends. choose not so much friends but just true friends .

Stop it. I have no intention to sound mean, but listen, I'm not as lonely as you. I have friends. Just because I don't have any friend who has common interests like I do, doesn't mean I don't have true friends. :|

And please stop being so creepy like this too. D:

Are you all blind? This just says that Lory if clearly a troll.

So, a copy or a mock is made, and Lory instead of being aware of not just that the clone types just like her, but has a similar name.. she agrees with it, and acts like she just isn't aware.

WTFF? Dude, this person is just trollin' us all

the dedication is a facebook, going on this forum many times and.. omg, she's just.. :(