✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What you studying to be?

Muso

I'm will be a dental technician in about 3 and a half years..Got to do an apprentice while I learn...

And then in about 15 years study to become a dentist 5 years at university then open my own practice...All while making music and releasing music online try and make it big fo real....

Would like to hear what yah got planned...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to Uni in San Francisco starting in August. I'll be studying International Business, but I hope to start a band while I'm there.

thats a very practical thing to study. i would recommend you learn a bit of mandarin while you're at it, i mean that seriously.

i'm studying to become a lawyer. a little under 2yrs to go for me :)

thats a very practical thing to study. i would recommend you learn a bit of mandarin while you're at it, i mean that seriously.

i'm studying to become a lawyer. a little under 2yrs to go for me :)

The school I'm going to has a world renowned 'Center for the Pacific Rim'. They offer courses in over a dozen languages, but I'm only planning on studying Spanish and Portuguese at the moment. Maybe I'll delve into Mandarin after my first year if I can. It seems a daunting task though :(

Going to Uni in San Francisco starting in August. I'll be studying International Business, but I hope to start a band while I'm there.

Wow man, on a similar note I was going to open a nandos store but found out it cost more than what I heard. I know international business is totally different...Must be like 5 years Uni..

What instrument to you play, sing also,write??

I'm studying Drawing and Painting. :) I love it so far! I want to be an illustrator for books and maybe concept art and storyboard for films.

You should go for it...I've done graphic design, web pages etc..I love drawing, drawn a couple super heroes made a couple of my own as well...I like sketching...

at the moment I am doing an apprenticeship in a music shop to sell music instruments and sheet music.....it's not what I really want to do though....

I studied history as a major and musicology as a minor 3 years ago....but history wasn't the right thing for me that's why I dropped out of uni after a year....

I want to start studying again this autumn....I am trying to enter musicology again, but this time as a major subject....and I hope I will find something as cool as my minor back in 2008, because it was rather modern....

I can imagine working at a radio station or a TV channel afterwards.....or a music magazine...but I am not sure...I can still decide while I am studying

I have never felt like starting something right after finishing school and do the same thing for the rest of my life....I know it is rather risky to be a dreamer nowadays, but I want to try things and find something that makes me happy...I want to be free and not to be captured in a career I don't really want to do

(haha if only life was as easy as it is in my dreams....but yeah this is what makes it interesting)

Wow man, on a similar note I was going to open a nandos store but found out it cost more than what I heard. I know international business is totally different...Must be like 5 years Uni..

What instrument to you play, sing also,write??

Hopefully I'll have my degree in 4 actually. If I spend a lot of time abroad, I might have to get it in 5. However I do want an MBA, so I'll probably be in Uni for 5 years anyway.

I play guitar (acoustic and electric) and piano. I also write things...