✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Puppet from Coldplay Life In Technicolour II video

Tash

Just found this on Ebay

33wum9z.jpg

Here's a very special auction item for you to bid for on Creative Review's last day of Comic Relief fundraising: director Dougal Wilson has kindly donated one of the puppets from his brilliant, Grammy award-nominated video for Coldplay's single Life in Technicolour II...

The puppet is an Indian musician who accompanies Coldplay on a santoor (a trapezoid-shaped hammered dulcimer) while they perform as puppets to a crowd of confused children during Heswall Village Fête. Shown above is a picture of the puppet, and below is a still from the video that shows him with the band.

The puppet is a modified vintage Pelham puppet, redesigned by the video's award-winning art director Andy Kelly, and equally award-winning costume designer Michelle May.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to own some unique Coldplay ephemera (the band themselves have their own puppet figures, so this is as close to a member of the 'puppet band' as you're likely to get).

95% of sale to Comic Relief, 5% to cover shipping (if there is any surplus we will donate that too!)

:awesome:

They should be auctioning off one of the band members' puppets. :disappointed:

Even if they were damaged, it's a bit more memorable, do you know what I mean? :thinking:

Anyways, I always think it's wonderful when the band donates things to charity auctions. :wacky:

They should be auctioning off one of the band members' puppets. :disappointed:

Even if they were damaged, it's a bit more memorable, do you know what I mean? :thinking:

Anyways, I always think it's wonderful when the band donates things to charity auctions. :wacky:

didn't they lose them in south america?

It's safe to say that this little dude stays with the Coldplaying family ! I just adopted him. :D

I'll be in London next week, and will pick him up in person so wait for series of pictures and a little documentary of us travelling with the little guy in tubes of London!

now..we should name him!

It's safe to say that this little dude stays with the Coldplaying family ! I just adopted him. :D

I'll be in London next week, and will pick him up in person so wait for series of pictures and a little documentary of us travelling with the little guy in tubes of London!

now..we should name him!

Cool, congrats!

now..we should name him!

sen mi aldın o kuklayı :) :) gerçekten tebrik ediyorum güle güle kullan :P