July 5, 200620 yr i found these: Great pics. Thanks for these! I love the first one:wink3: :D I haven't seen the new coldplayer pics!! I'd be cool if someone could post them here!
July 5, 200620 yr OMG all these pictures you guys are posting are fantastic...keep up the good work!!!! I must admit when I saw Jonny in concert last Sunday I was blown away!!! He was so good, i was always a fan before but now he has converted me into HUGE Jonny fan!!!
July 5, 200620 yr Probably my fave Jonny pic EVER....(my avi pic) :heart: Whoever took this photo needs an award :wideeyed:
July 6, 200620 yr :lol: It's the best pic ever isn't it!!!! :D :heart: As soon I saw it I was like "avatarrrrrrr!!!" :wideeyed:
July 6, 200620 yr It's definitely among my top 3 :heart: I just had to make an icon with it now :lol: Uh...well.
July 6, 200620 yr Beautiful! :) I always change my avi...then like day later I go back to this one, heh. Always. :nice:
July 6, 200620 yr Awww... I just watched a part on the 2005 Koolhous vid where Chris and Jonny are meeting some fans and Jonny comes around and all the people gathered there start shouting "Jonny!" and you could tell he was pretty taken aback. He just kind of stood there for a moment with his hands in his pockets and took a large breath. He's so cute! :wacky: And steph, I know what you mean. There was awhile there where I change my avi about once every other week. Now that I have the one I have, I haven't changed it in about two months! I simply lurve it. :D
July 6, 200620 yr I change mine all the time. Sporting a wee Jonny number at the mo! love his face in it! so HAWT! lol
Create an account or sign in to comment