✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

http://www.observer.com/2008/real-estate/coldplay-guitarist-jonny-buckland-buys-3-4-m-condo-21-astor

jonny1.PNG

Coldplay is a band so spectacularly mediocre that not even Brian Eno, practically the best producer on Earth, could have saved their last album, Viva La Vida, from being both bland and pompous. But they're also so spectacularly mediocre that the album sold more downloads than any in the history of digital sales--all in two weeks.

And that means they get to live well.

According to city records, guitarist Jonny Buckland (whose name, bless his soul, is spelled like that on the deed) just paid $3.4 million for a condo at 21 Astor Place, a 116-year-old commercial building that was converted into 50 luxury loft condos. According to the listing, which calls the apartment "an opportunity for a true connoisseur," the place has 2,107 square feet, five rooms, two bedrooms, and two (and a half) bathrooms. More to come in tomorrow's Observer...

He spelt it Jonny? :lol: That's so cute.

Wow and $3.4 million :stunned:

I wish I had an apartment in New York :bigcry: Do you think he'd let me stay? :curtain:

Min: He won't be moving there, he works in London, he'll just spend time there when they're in America, don't worry :nice: Chris has a huuuuuge house in New York but still lives here primarily :kiss:

I wish I had an apartment in New York :bigcry: Do you think he'd let me stay? :curtain:

If he does, you have to sneak me in, via your suitcase.:D

And Angie

and Mel

and Min and Viri and Jess and Cha

geez that's a lot. I call dibs! :sneaky:

Haha okay, since you asked first and all :nice:

If he doesn't let me stay he HAS to let Angie stay, she has visitation rights. After all she paid for half of that place by buying so many tickets to see Jonny play :D

Squee! Thanks! :dance:

Yeah! And she shared him with me in New York and Chicago and many other places. Perhaps she will share there too! :cheesy:

P.S.

Angie LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVS NY! :sneaky:

Squee! Thanks! :dance:

Yeah! And she shared him with me in New York and Chicago and many other places. Perhaps she will share there too! :cheesy:

P.S.

Angie LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVS NY! :sneaky:

:dance:

Michie luuuurves NY too :heart:

Did you check the Coldplay.com updates thread yet Lori? :wink3:

http://www.observer.com/2008/real-estate/coldplay-guitarist-jonny-buckland-buys-3-4-m-condo-21-astor[/url]

jonny1.PNG

Coldplay is a band so spectacularly mediocre that not even Brian Eno, practically the best producer on Earth, could have saved their last album, Viva La Vida, from being both bland and pompous. But they're also so spectacularly mediocre that the album sold more downloads than any in the history of digital sales--all in two weeks.

And that means they get to live well.

According to city records, guitarist Jonny Buckland (whose name, bless his soul, is spelled like that on the deed) just paid $3.4 million for a condo at 21 Astor Place, a 116-year-old commercial building that was converted into 50 luxury loft condos. According to the listing, which calls the apartment "an opportunity for a true connoisseur," the place has 2,107 square feet, five rooms, two bedrooms, and two (and a half) bathrooms. More to come in tomorrow's Observer...

Have you pulled up what the place looks like it is so nice ...should be cute

Guest LiquidSky
If he does, you have to sneak me in, via your suitcase.:D

And Angie

and Mel

and Min and Viri and Jess and Cha

geez that's a lot. I call dibs! :sneaky:

well I'm glad you didn't leave me out!:lol::D