The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

No cute guy, if you were curious :P

I'm by myself :( But it doesn't matter, I'm going to see Jonny :dance:

:wideeyed:

What Lori said :D

I don't mind being part of the apartment cleaning crew :lol:

No, I meant do you have a spare ticket for... idk...me!?!?!?:lol:

I was just going by what the girl 'Sanderside' said (I think it was her ID name). She said they were engaged when she wrote about meeting Jonny. She was the one who went to the Toronto concert with Chloe (girlfriend/fiance - whichever!). She had some kind of family connection to them. There was a photo of her backstage with Jonny and she said she had met Violet earlier before the concert. I assumed she would know if she was hanging out with them. But no, I don't have anymore proof than that - I just assumed :)

Oh, ok. :) I did read every post this girl made ( :uhoh: ) and have talked to her too. But I don't remember her saying that... I'll have to go back. Thanks for the info.

And please take my defensiveness with a grain of salt.:P I have an addiction. But I have his best interests at heart. Deep down. :uhoh: ( I emailed Debs to make sure they know about his address floating around in that article.)

We just needed some hope to cling on :(

It's the blessed truth, it is! But there is ALWAYS hope! People get divorced like CRAZY these days! :D

No, I meant do you have a spare ticket for... idk...me!?!?!?:lol:

I have an extra ticket for the 2nd show... but it's on the right side of the stage :uhoh:

It's the blessed truth, it is! But there is ALWAYS hope! People get divorced like CRAZY these days! :D

:lol: That's the spirit :D