✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Isn't Jonny the loveliest creature on this planet? :wacky:

:heart:

yes. Yes! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

God knows what would happen if I get the opportunity to touch Jonny.

I'd be charged with molestation :uhoh:

:P

:laugh3: Probably not. You think you will, but when he is right there, you end up showing some respect. Unless you are a total perv! :lol::wink3:

Oh I thought about it!!:sneaky:

But his back was so lovely and he was also standing quite close to me so my brain wasn't functioning properly. I'm glad I had enough clarity to touch him on the back:wacky:

Hmmm...ok, maybe that is why I can't remember where his right hand was when I was standing with him. :confused::bomb:

I AM rather short compared to him :sneaky:

:P

Awww I wish I could hug Jonny :wacky:

:\ Me too. That was our goal during Florida stalking. But alas, it didn't happen. Maybe in 2009? :dance: We'll all pounce at Wembley and he will have no choice but to hug us! :smug:

:laugh3: Probably not. You think you will, but when he is right there, you end up showing some respect. Unless you are a total perv! :lol::wink3:

I know... I'd most probably just get tongue tied and smile like a silly idiot and stand an arm's length away from him :embarassed:

:\ Me too. That was our goal during Florida stalking. But alas, it didn't happen. Maybe in 2009? :dance: We'll all pounce at Wembley and he will have no choice but to hug us! :smug:

We will :D

:uhoh: Who you callin a total perv! :P

:uhoh:

:D

:uhoh: Who you callin a total perv! :P

YOU ANGIE! You are a total perv! :D:kiss:

I know... I'd most probably just get tongue tied and smile like a silly idiot and stand an arm's length away from him :embarassed:

HAHA! That is basically what I did. Except I stood as close as I could without actually touching him. I wanted to! Trust me, I did! But I didn't want to make him uncomfortable since he is shy. So then he leaned lightly against me. How SMOOTH is he?!?!?!??!:D

I took that as permission to push back a bit! :sneaky: And he didn't move away!:dance: Still the best day of my life!

YOU ANGIE! You are a total perv! :D:kiss:

:D:D:D

HAHA! That is basically what I did. Except I stood as close as I could without actually touching him. I wanted to! Trust me, I did! But I didn't want to make him uncomfortable since he is shy. So then he leaned lightly against me. How SMOOTH is he?!?!?!??!:D

I took that as permission to push back a bit! :sneaky: And he didn't move away!:dance: Still the best day of my life!

I grabbed his ass and he "didn't move away". Shy my ass! :rolleyes: the boy is a bigger perv than all of us combined! :laugh3:

i just found some coldplay old pics on a flickr album.

user is: inourhands

seems she almost chased coldplay everywhere in their US tour back in 2001. :surprised:

May be i should post that on a new thread but...

106679847_04a7ff73b7.jpg?v=0

Coldplay

Radio City Music Hall

June 2001

106679840_8d0892e8ab.jpg?v=0

Coldplay

Roseland Ballroom

April 2001

I'm posting more pics on Will and Chris thread.

those people are very lucky and i wonder if they are on coldplaying, if so, please do show and post here. :D

I grabbed his ass and he "didn't move away". Shy my ass! :rolleyes: the boy is a bigger perv than all of us combined! :laugh3:

Haha! Maybe that's why he keeps his mouth shut. Or all the perviness will just come shooting out!

And stop showing off you PERV! :P

:kiss:

i just found some coldplay old pics on a flickr album.

user is: inourhands

seems she almost chased coldplay everywhere in their US tour back in 2001. :surprised:

May be i should post that on a new thread but...

106679847_04a7ff73b7.jpg?v=0

Coldplay

Radio City Music Hall

June 2001

106679840_8d0892e8ab.jpg?v=0

Coldplay

Roseland Ballroom

April 2001

I'm posting more pics on Will and Chris thread.

those people are very lucky and i wonder if they are on coldplaying, if so, please do show and post here. :D

Sweet find! Any more JB pics? Yes, I am lazy.:P

But these are great pics! Thank you! Squee!

Also from Rolling Stone:

24672532-24672534-large.jpg

24672432-24672434-large.jpg

Ace quote :laugh3:

"There's sort of a whole heap of things that we do before the show," says Buckland. "Obviously we get changed, we do a bit of singing, play the guitar and just sort of relax for a bit before. But we don't deflower any virgins or anything like that."