✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you dislike any of your siblings?

i'maveryneatMonster.'

I have one little brother and I absolutely adore him. He is 15 and has down syndrome and there is no way in hell that I could hate or dislike him. We sometimes fight and I lose patience with him, but it never lasts too long.

Ugh how could you hate someone like that. They are so lovable and charming. I am trying not to be biaised when I say that, but if I were in the shoes of someone with a family without any kids with down syndrome, I could never hate someone like my brother. They are always friendly with people they barely know, they will hug you all the time if you are family and ahhh :wacky:

That said, I am not saying I would wish everyone to have a down syndrome brother/sister, cause it's not always easy and not the same kind of relationship that you have with a normal sibling. But when you have one, it's hard not to love them.

I have a twin sister and we're best friends. :love:

Obviously we do argue quite a bit but it never lasts long. Sometimes I do get annoyed with her though because she has a lot of anxiety issues and my parents tend to pay more attention to her because of that. And they always take her side in an argument and always assume the worst in me. But that's my parents' problem, not hers, so I still love her.

No, even though I don't see my brother that much because he's always working or at the uni, we get on really well with each other. He is 7 years older than me but we have lots of things in common and I really like spending time with him.

I used to fight with both of my siblings occasionally when we were all living at home, but never seriously. We've always been really close. And now that my sister and I have both moved out of home, my siblings are two of my best friends. I miss them so much sometimes.